It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I tried to get Hired by Microsoft Scammers[Video]

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2017 @ 05:51 PM
link   

I stumbled a bit over my words because I was thinking of the next line to say and this was all off the top of my Head. I would have kept them going longer if they didn't hang up. If they lived in America my plan was for them to fly into my State and meet me at a place of my choosing and then have the Cops arrest there asses on sight.

posted on Jun, 23 2017 @ 06:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Xianb

"We are in Afghanistan--" call gets terminated. Probably by the supervisor reaching over and going 'click'.

Instead of asking what country, you should have said okay, whats next?

Next time...

posted on Jun, 23 2017 @ 06:31 PM
link   

LOL...funny...you should have suggested that you had a sister to marry....so he could come to the States....

posted on Jun, 23 2017 @ 07:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheConstruKctionofLight

LOL...funny...you should have suggested that you had a sister to marry....so he could come to the States....

I will next time they call. Thanks for the suggestion. Great Bait.

posted on Jun, 23 2017 @ 08:01 PM
link   
Sounds more like India. They have entire call centers dedicated to filing those spam phone calls claiming to be Internet technicians from Microsoft who have detected a fault with your PC.

posted on Jun, 23 2017 @ 11:10 PM
link   
That's awesome!
The Fricken Taliban trying to scam ya.
You should really go along with it if they call back. Tell them you spoke with someone before about getting you a job. You will work off a commission or some crap...
And then fill us in on how far you get lol.
Needless to say, Just don't actually do it!

top topics

join