It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lucifer- Venus or Fire?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 01:09 AM
link   
Just curious.
Do y'all think Lucifer or Satan rather, is a representation of the planet Venus and sects of early man worshipping Venus rather than the sun because it seemed to bring the sunrise. Which lead to opposition from the longtime sun worship and yells of blasphemy which later transformed into Satan stories of the bible
Or
Is it more likely Satan is a representation of fire itself and how mankind's dependence on the sun for safety and warmth was greatly decreased after we mastered it? Also man started seeing itself as more than before having "created" its own safety rather than relying on celestial and natural conditions.
Might also explain the whole a third of all the stars fell since with well lit communities came the very first light pollution which might have been difficult for early man to connect.

Sorry if boring or useless thread. Just curious on thoughts regarding this.
edit on 21-6-2017 by Aytakan because: Content

posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 01:38 AM
link   
Projector projection monitor. Satan is the monitor. You are the projection, God is the projector. Lucifer is the power of perception.

posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 05:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Aytakan

Sorry if boring or useless thread. Just curious on thoughts regarding this.

Venus in the goldilock zone well that would be interesting.... Lucifer an Alien from Venus. Fallen angels.. from Venus . Well just saying. But It's impossible for an advanced civilisation to fool our scientists ,they know exactly how the universe ticks
To hot on Venus so everything just a myth. Venus/Lucifer connections not boring at all!

posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 07:56 AM
link   

Lucifer and satan are two entirely different things. Lucifer has always been associated with Venus because as the "light bearer" or "son of the morning", Venus is visible from Earth occasionally in the morning around sunrise. Therefore, Lucifer brings the light.

The confusion lies in the soul group Lucifer. Their origins are Venus. If you read the Hidden Hand thread he discusses this. However, he's not the only source of that information.
edit on 21-6-2017 by AgarthaSeed because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 11:02 PM
link   

Satan means Adversary, for any xenophobic it can be pretty generlized, and generally used out of fear of the unknown or anything out ordinary...what definition that is.

Funny thing is, pre Christian concepts of Satan are different now then they were today. The little Red imp was supposedly came out because it was supposedly mock him, which was only a few centuries ago. The book of Job is probably the most relevant when it comes to the character, and he is kind of depicted of something along the lines of cupid and is a water bearer like Aquarius in early depictions.

I still don't know how Jesus and Venus are connected thougj, even though the big G son said he was.[edi
edit on 21-6-2017 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 01:35 AM
link   
This is an interesting concept, and i have begun comparing Jesus with the serpent because of a passage in Exodus (if i remember correctly) which Jesus later ties into during a discussion in the NT. The serpent being related to Satan and the false connection of Lucifer and Satan.

In the desert Moses was told by God to take a staff or stick or tree and nail a serpent to it. Whoever looked on the serpent would be healed. If i am remembering correctly, Jesus later said that as the serpent was raised up by Moses in the desert so the son of man shall be lifted up.

Jesus is connected to Venus (again if memory serves) in revelation.

The sun, according to many traditions isn't the light of the world, but a false light. The sun reflects the true light while the real light remains hidden.

This is an interesting thread.

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 11:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: AkontaDarkpaw
This is an interesting concept, and i have begun comparing Jesus with the serpent because of a passage in Exodus (if i remember correctly) which Jesus later ties into during a discussion in the NT. The serpent being related to Satan and the false connection of Lucifer and Satan.

In the desert Moses was told by God to take a staff or stick or tree and nail a serpent to it. Whoever looked on the serpent would be healed. If i am remembering correctly, Jesus later said that as the serpent was raised up by Moses in the desert so the son of man shall be lifted up.

The sun, according to many traditions isn't the light of the world, but a false light. The sun reflects the true light while the real light remains hidden.

Interesting indeed. If you could present the connections between Jesus and Venus I'd love to see what you got.

bible.org...

On another note, the link above describes how the first mention of Lucifer in The Bible ( in the book of Isaiah ) may have been a complete mistranslation. If that's the case, many narratives that stemmed from it are shattered. And much of Mormonism would be proven false.

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 12:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: AgarthaSeed

originally posted by: AkontaDarkpaw

Interesting indeed. If you could present the connections between Jesus and Venus I'd love to see what you got.

bible.org...

On another note, the link above describes how the first mention of Lucifer in The Bible ( in the book of Isaiah ) may have been a complete mistranslation. If that's the case, many narratives that stemmed from it are shattered. And much of Mormonism would be proven false.

Revelations 2:28, 22:15, and 2 Peter 1:19

I have heard that this was a mistranslation, and that certainly would change things a bit.
edit on 22-6-2017 by AkontaDarkpaw because: (no reason given)

top topics

join