It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

3 Armed Idiots Defeated by Armed Homeowner in Florida, Five Suspects Arrested

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 07:27 PM
link   
a reply to: face23785

Honestly, when 3 armed individuals approach you from the dark on your property...you never know what their true intention is...but you can be assured that it is not for your benefit or safety. Too many nowadays end up dead and missed out on their opportunity by just giving up and hoping the terroristic element invading their peace will have mercy and appreciate that they took no action.

These individuals obviously in hindsight, had no real focus on killing these people...but the reality is that their intentions were not known. First appearance was terroristic. He took action while he could rather than become a statistic.

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 07:29 PM
link   
Look at the vid closer ... see that scooter ... he had kids he wasent stupid he was simply willing to die

I would of done the same ... hopefully smarter caz wow he coulda been killed easy

But if someone broke into my place ud have to kill me to gain acsess to the childrens rooms

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 08:54 PM
link   
Myself and another member here used to live in SRQ, this particular neighborhood is a total ghetto s#hole neighborhood adjacent the full-fledged Newtown ghetto. Western end of Poinsettia Park is not a good neighborhood by ANY stretch, it's just slightly less awful than Newtown itself.

In other words, I'm not at all surprised anyone tried to gang up on someone, and not at ALL surprised they fought back & won. It happens.
edit on 6/20/2017 by Nyiah because: Edited for personal nitpicky clairty because the neighborhood is a kinda split in terms of good & bad ends.

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 09:50 PM
link   
Fake news... None of these people had 3 arms.

posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 04:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Irishhaf
when the little dog ran out at the end I lost it.

Haha so did I. Cujo to the rescue. He'll bite your toes off !!

Good vid, see those scumbag cowards run like the crap they are.

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 05:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: CynConcepts
a reply to: LadyGreenEyes

I agree. Zip ties usually means they were preparing to take hostages for ransom...not a simple robbery.

I am proud to see no one was hurt and the bad guys facing justice. Admittedly, I laughed when the guy reappeared with a machete bigger than the perp. Glad to see the 2 pussies hovering over the younger individual jump the fence then!

Also, did laugh at the little 'watch' dog come in at the end. I could only imagine him yapping...we got them...'yep... We sure did!'

Yeah, kidnapping, or perhaps some sick torture or something of the sort! Nothing good! Nice to see them scramble, I agree!

<< 1   >>

join