It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Groening and prediction

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 03:17 AM
link   
I have seen the image of Trump going down the escalator, waves and a supporter drops his sign from the balcony, I found it very coincidental...But this new image is scary, 15 years ago this image was in a Simpsons episode, down to everyone in attendance to what they are actually wearing, expressions and actual location of all in attendance, Remote viewing?...Is he actually controlling the matrix?...something don't add up here and is quite unnerving ...scontent.xx.fbcdn.net...

ps...If anyone can embed the image then please do

edit on 16-6-2017 by zerozero00 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 03:21 AM
link   
a reply to: zerozero00

The screenshot was not taken from a 15-year old The Simpsons episode and the show did not predict Trump’s orb touching antics at all. Instead, it was taken from a new film posted on the official The Simpsons Facebook Page on May 27, 2017, several days after the orb event actually took place.

www.hoax-slayer.net...

edit on 16/6/17 by Chadwickus because: Deep State!

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 03:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Chadwickus
Ahhh...Awesome
I did a search but found nish, thanks!
Thread closed I take it lol

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 03:29 AM
link   
a reply to: zerozero00

Yerp pretty much.

I think they quality of the animation is a big clue too

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 06:39 AM
link   
Binky and Bongo aren't our future?

Colour me crushed!

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 08:58 AM
link   
what if it is from 15 years ago, and because TPTB were so incensed they made them draw crappier cartoons that evolved over time, so we'd all think is was just a hoax?

I smell a fish. or a rat. or maybe the smoked sardines I just ate. I dunno.

this THIS IS ATS DAMNIT. You can't rule out anything. I say this is worth investertatering. we all both know that the simpsons have had 'in the know' stuffs before. I saw that internet picture of the 911 reference. we shall not be swayed !!

*huffs glue, all natural spring water and organic corn flower, none of that monsanto superglue for me*

new topics

top topics

join