It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Exploding Pendulums?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2005 @ 06:45 AM
link   
Well, the other night when I was using my pendulum, it started acting really odd, making sharp movements, continously stopping and starting, etc And it usually doesnt act this odd. I eventually got irritated with it and lost my patience and concentration. It eventually got really hot and I put it away.

When I came back to it , it had blown up into numerous pieces. Has anyone here experienced this? Does anyone know why it did this? It was a Sodalite point if that helps...

It was my favourite pendulum... Oh well....

posted on Feb, 5 2005 @ 11:55 AM
link   
It exploded because you didn't cleanse it often enough and thus negative energy built up.

posted on Feb, 6 2005 @ 12:05 PM
link   
I've heard of people's stones exploding or going missing in mysterious ways.

It probably was because you are using it as a tool,

and maybe you subjected the poor elemental to too much negative energy.

I actually went into learning about crystal healing, I stopped it for various reasons too numerous to go into here, but one thing I realised was that it is very very wrong to be mining those stones out of the Earth.

I remembered the real world, where you'd be able to go and see them in caves and that kind of thing. As in properly, not to take them out of where they grow, or to be insane and turn it into some kind of mad worship shrine......how would you like it if aliens came and made your house into a shrine, and just charged other aliens money to come and see you living out your life........

however this reminds me of pendulums in general.........time for another post.

new topics

join