It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This Is NOT The Moment For Conspiracy Theories

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 01:07 PM
link   
So says Shami Chakrabarti, Common Purpose mouthpiece.

3:26

www.whatdotheyknow.com...

Panel Discussion: “Effecting Change” • Shami Chakrabarti, Director, Liberty

A Common Purpose clown thinks they have some kind of leadership? She thinks she can tell us when we may or may not discuss possible conspiracy?

You need to ask for your money back Shami. That Common Purpose trash is a fraud. They took your money and convinced you that you'd gained a clever way of manipulating people.

She's a fool.

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 01:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Kester

I've never even heard of this person. Who the hell is she anyway?

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Why is she blinking so much?

EDIT-and holy masters of the universe does she have a case of Hillary crazy eyes.
edit on 26-5-2017 by seasonal because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 01:35 PM
link   
A diversity mouthpiece saying that it is not the time for conspiracy theories means there is something to hide, and it is most definitely the time for conspiracy theories.

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 01:37 PM
link   
a reply to: seasonal

She reminds me of a puppet with her movements, I can almost see the strings attached to her puppet body

I think this is a rather apt a response

edit on 26/5/17 by Discotech because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 01:57 PM
link   
a reply to: tigertatzen

A woman of the people. (Sarcasm).

www.parliament.uk...

www.4liberty.org.uk...

“Leading beyond Authority”

Common Purpose graduate Shami Chakrabarti is Chancellor of Oxford Brookes University.

www.indymedia.org.uk...

Shami Chakrabarti is Chancellor of Oxford Brookes University and was a member of the Council and Court of Governors of the London School of Economics and a governor of the Ditchley Foundation. Other governors of the Ditchley Foundation include: David Cameron, Andrew Knight Director of News Corp, Peter Mandelson, Jack Straw, Chris Patten, David Miliband, Leon Brittan, Neil Kinnock, Geoff Mulgan co-founder of Demos, and Alan Rusbridger. Some of the aforementioned names have been speakers at Common Purpose programmes.

edit on 26 5 2017 by Kester because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 02:24 PM
link   
Great, she just doubled my conspiracy addiction.

Now I am never going to sleep.

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Why would anyone in "power" put this crazy eyed person up in front of the public to say there is nothing going on?

Next time choose better.

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 02:35 PM
link   

This is not the mudpit so I am unable to accurately express my thoughts about the individual in your OP.

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 03:15 PM
link   
She sure talks a lot and really says nothing. She seems to be caught off guard, her way of life just may be in jeopardy. Her stance on this whole mess was the wrong one.

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 03:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: tigertatzen

It's funny how right wingers are more interested in who she IS as opposed to what she is saying.

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 03:18 PM
link   

She's calling for not allowing emotions of the present divide the community. What would you prefer string the Muslims up by their balls and just assume they are all guilty?

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 03:30 PM
link   
a reply to: dfnj2015

That is probably because who a vacuous vibrancy sock puppet Is, usually tells much more than anything that comes out of their mealy mouths.

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 04:24 PM
link   

For some reason I can't see the video but am aware of who she is and what common purpose is/does. What is the paricular conspiracy theory she's attempting to shoehorn out of the discussion?

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Well what a bizarre thing to come out and say...she's practically inviting people to do the exact opposite. Telling people there's nothing to see here typically sends the message that there is in fact plenty to see. A silly thing isn't she?

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 04:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: tigertatzen

She used to be the head/spokeswoman for Liberty, a pro-democracy pro-freedom pro-privacy pressure group. But she was bought over by the dark side and given a peership in the House of Lords.

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 05:01 PM
link   
Unless you're a liberal. Then you get to call it news

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 05:50 PM
link   
Maybe because of this little bit of information

yournewswire.com...

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 01:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015

She's calling for not allowing emotions of the present divide the community. What would you prefer string the Muslims up by their balls and just assume they are all guilty?

Well they all read from the same guide book.... the Koran

top topics

join