It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are illuminati khazarian mafia?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 09:03 PM
link   
The khazars are said to be satan worshipers and do human sacrifices to kill conscience and regress to reptile brain, to become animals with animals instincts only

I do not say that illuminati are satan worshipers, for all I know they are an esoteric mystical organisation that came from the rosicrucians which came from the freemasons, so a secret organisation within an secret organisation within a secret organisation, with increasing secrecy, could be they are infiltrated

Anyway not my fault that all secret organisations are a black box, organisations like nsa cia freemasons etc., I want to know how it ticks, so for instance I think in the pan global conglomerate of secret services in the world there is a secret mafia, the godfather (capo-di-tuti-capi) is the actual #bigbrotheriswatchingyou

signed THE LAMB

SOURCE:
httx://www.veteranstoday.com/2015/03/08/the-hidden-history-of-the-incredibly-evil-khazarian-mafia/

replace x with p

this source is as always, with everything on the internet could be true, could not be true
edit on 2017-5-24 by galien8 because: extra info

edit on 2017-5-24 by galien8 because: typo

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 10:57 PM
link   
a reply to: galien8

The modern day elite do have a faction with Khazarian roots. Not the entirety of it though.

Nobody can truly explain exactly how it works, but the pyramid structure is accurate. We've had many Illuminati "defectors" or "insiders" on this site over the years all with conflicting info and perhaps disinfo.

Btw, ATS members tend to reject the Khazarian roots and Veteran's today as a source.

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 11:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: AgarthaSeed

The modern day elite do have a faction with Khazarian roots. Not the entirety of it though.

Nobody can truly explain exactly how it works, but the pyramid structure is accurate. We've had many Illuminati "defectors" or "insiders" on this site over the years all with conflicting info and perhaps disinfo.

Btw, ATS members tend to reject the Khazarian roots and Veteran's today as a source.

Thanks, I have been member of Dutch Skull & Bones kind of student society we call it: Het Koor (choir) we had annual clubs and choir houses, they were not under control of The Senate, had a life of there own, many excesses, devil worshiping, fascism etc., OK for choir members only, I say it here in black and white OK?

I say this because these choir houses for example with the excesses were also only factions, so I can understand that of course not whole elite is rotten, there are some factions rotten, more over whole elite is of course also not all illuminati, some are christians, some are jew, some are devout muslim, some are freemason and so on, and so on (so many factions)

edit on 2017-5-24 by galien8 because: extra info

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 12:52 AM
link   

interesting topic. I'd like to look further into this... Royal Family, the Pope, and many world leaders and power brokers are subservient to the ones at the very top, perhaps they aren't quite at the level of "illuminati", just a few rungs below them

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 03:23 AM
link   

Good presentation. I like when people come here and say, "I don't know it this is true, but still I want to share it with you". It shows that the person is not totally brainwashed. Which by itself is rarity on ATS...

So... folks, I don't know if you see it. Some of you surely do see it. Yet some will miss it, so I will elaborate...

Upon reading the OP source article you will notice:
-the frequent use of panic, gruesome, staggering language (mafia,kill,blood,sacrifice,death,etc)
-the lack of creativism, instead conclusions, acquisition and concepts are made on the base of chicken-bite proposals(once upon a time Khazar Mafia(KM, lol), which was very badass evil, but was banished by good Russian king, then fled to Europe and somehow luckily managed to overthrow several established monarchies in the region and became the hidden ruling hand of Europe, then went to American land, destroyed their economy, and blackmailed them to relinquish their power.... And don't forget the millions of raw baby hearts eaten in the process). Yeah. Alright. Nevermind...
-David Icke, the CIA shill is pointed as a source. Lolz, roflz, GG.
-Emotional imagery supports the rant of the author all the time. You start to feel like Alex Jones is salivating again... Urgghhxxvbaag.....

But all this things you might see easily, as they are not too hard to spot. What I asked you folks, if you can catch it, is the motive if the article, (and the motive behind the whole anti-illuminati, new age enligtenment movement, but that's another topic) which lays hidden, yet in plain sight.

The motive is Unite. It's fascinatingly funny, how the article proposed the this Khazar Mafia(KM lolz, lol, gimme a break) has been a death enemy to the - Russians, then Europeans, then Americans, then even the Muslim world. They managed to create this KM villain, a supervillain, who basically wronged at one or another part of history to virtually ALL the ethnics which might read the article. If VT was to be read in China, they would, I assume create a part where this supposed KMafia is reasonable for the Yakuza murders, and Hiroshima blast.

So what the article states is "CULTURES FROM ALL AROUND THE WORLD COME AND UNITE UNDER ONE FLAG AGAINST THE SUPERVILLAIN OF THE ILLUMINATI KHAZAR MAFIA AND FOR SAKE BE ANGRY. LOTS OF ANGRY."

The one valid question is: Who pays for all this crap to be written? Who needs this "United New World Age"!? Track the money down the line and you might awe, because the villain might turn to be the one who you last expected... The one hidden in plain sight...

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 04:23 AM
link   
Supposedly the majority of Masons are in the dark. Maybe in the early days during the development of the United States, it was used as an instrument to recruit people to accomplish particular agendas for the secret elite. Like in gov't, information may be compartmentalized by degrees.

----

Interesting theory.. Some people believe Abraham Lincoln was a Jew. His face does have really Jewish features and Abraham can be or is a Jewish name. Google it; bunch of articles on it.
edit on 25-5-2017 by nOraKat because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 07:22 AM
link   

I do not say that illuminati are satan worshipers, for all I know they are an esoteric mystical organisation that came from the rosicrucians which came from the freemasons, so a secret organisation within an secret organisation within a secret organisation

The Illuminati was created by Adam Weishaupt independently of all other organizations. After building momentum, Weishaupt then tried to infiltrate Freemasonry and propagate his Illuminati system as a Higher Body of Freemasonry. He was only able to influence a small handful of Lodges in the area of Bavaria. Once the Bavarian government outlawed all secret societies, Adam Weishaupt lived out the rest of his days in exile, while the Lodges that he influenced reorganized themselves under the regularity of the Grand Lodge and Grand Orient systems.

There is no Illuminati today,.... but there are individuals, groups, and cabals working toward world totalitarianism, i.e.; Globalists, the Military Industrial Congressional Complex, and the Central Banking Dynasties.

edit on 5/25/17 by Sahabi because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 09:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Argentbenign

Track the money down the line and you might awe, because the villain might turn to be the one who you last expected... The one hidden in plain sight...

We like to blame outside forces. But when you think about it, who are the ones that continues the money flow? Who are the ones that consumes, and maintain the illusory world?

Recognize both villains. One is the puppet, and the other is the puppetmaster.

As for the Khazarian Mafia, they are simply one small branch. There is more to it, and it is the Jesuit order. Most secret societies inter connect with one another. It's all one giant system of control with many labels. But the heart is centered currently in Rome and Kazakhstan Astana.

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 02:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sahabi

There is no Illuminati today,....

then they are back, our the name is back, what I hear from personal contacts in my city, they are under the "illuminati" name actively recruiting with a (very subliminal, very convincing) website, at least in The Netherlands, moreover the contacts say they are luciferians and worship only money, OK people say a lot:

for instance I asked contact person (who says he is a roman catholic): "How many % of the people in Holland are already these kind of illuminati?" He said: 100% (he meant all people worship money, which is more or less correct)

I'm not going to look for it (website) I don't want that sh#t

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 08:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Sahabi

The Illuminati was created by Adam Weishaupt independently of all other organizations. After building momentum, Weishaupt then tried to infiltrate Freemasonry and propagate his Illuminati system as a Higher Body of Freemasonry. He was only able to influence a small handful of Lodges in the area of Bavaria.

So where does the Scottish Rite sit (or how did it come about) within what you mentioned above?

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 08:14 PM
link   
a reply to: SoulSurfer

originally posted by: SoulSurfer
a reply to: Argentbenign

Track the money down the line and you might awe, because the villain might turn to be the one who you last expected... The one hidden in plain sight...

We like to blame outside forces. But when you think about it, who are the ones that continues the money flow? Who are the ones that consumes, and maintain the illusory world?

Recognize both villains. One is the puppet, and the other is the puppetmaster.

As for the Khazarian Mafia, they are simply one small branch. There is more to it, and it is the Jesuit order. Most secret societies inter connect with one another. It's all one giant system of control with many labels. But the heart is centered currently in Rome and Kazakhstan Astana.

But they all operate like the mafia.

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 08:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: SoulSurfer

There is more to it, and it is the Jesuit order.

Did not think about that, I thought I sold my soul to the devil when I was 13 years old or so, because of priapism, which indeed was over, so it scared me and I told my mother, maybe she told the church, thought crime (religious), could be Jesuits are after me ever since, I had a very weird life all these strange coincidences, ever increasing

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 11:06 AM
link   
a reply to: nOraKat

The Scottish Rite developed within the Lodges of Freemasonry, fully in-line with Freemasonic ideals and symbolism.

The Order of Illuminati was formed outside the Lodges of Freemasonry, was based upon Weishauptian Illuminism, and its Rituals and Degrees were counterfeit creations of Adolph Freiherr Knigge.

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 06:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sahabi
a reply to: nOraKat

The Scottish Rite developed within the Lodges of Freemasonry, fully in-line with Freemasonic ideals and symbolism.

The Order of Illuminati was formed outside the Lodges of Freemasonry, was based upon Weishauptian Illuminism, and its Rituals and Degrees were counterfeit creations of Adolph Freiherr Knigge.

freemasons, rosicrusians, illuminati, all nonsense, all dung, all dog dung, all lost souls

new topics

top topics

join