It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump & DeVos plan to reshape higher education finance (or, Broken Promises, May 2017 issue)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 12:35 PM
link   
Link to WaPo article

As someone 34 months into Public Service Loan Forgiveness..do not alter our the terms of our contract and expect me to uphold my end of the deal.

For those unaware, PSLF is a government program that says that if you work in public service (local/state/federal govt or approved nonprofits) and make 120 on-time payments whilst in public service, then after that 120th payment the remaining balance is forgiven.

Or was.

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 12:44 PM
link   
a reply to: netwarrior

See how they (WaPo) use the word 'Might'. It fits their narrative. I wouldn't worry right now but I do agree with you about upholding your side of the deal. If they try to change it, I would tell them to f#ck off too.

edit on 18-5-2017 by Wide-Eyes because: What?

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 01:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Wide-Eyes

See how they (WaPo) use the word 'Might'

It fits right in with the rest of the BS they have been peddling.

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 01:06 PM
link   
I hope to all that is Holy that you two are right and I'm panicking over nothing.

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 01:48 PM
link   
a reply to: netwarrior

Me too bud. I'm sure you're going to be fine. WaPo are latching onto anything to make you sh1tscared of Trump. If there is a threat to your contract, you will know about it. Don't worry about what the WaPo say. They're being proven to be full of sh1it on a daily basis.

new topics

top topics

join