It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel quite happy Lavrov TRUMP talks less bombs on planes from Russia

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 07:28 PM
link   
Israel is really happy that TRUMP initiated that on airports in Russia there will be stronger security checks for bombs in laptops.

Because the planes that carried laptop bombs from Russia could be EL AL planes, moreover planes from other airlines that carried laptop bombs could be landing in Tel Aviv or Jerusalem and explode, or explode in Israeli airspace and fall on Israeli soil and cause damage to innocent Israeli citizen.

I think Israel is not alone here, where I say Israel you could place any country.

SOURCE:
www.bbc.com...

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 07:36 PM
link   
We cannot listen to the Israel government on this subject. Our media has stated they have evidence that Israel security people are pissed about this and they will not be sharing intelligence anymore. Who is the expert on this, the government of Israel or our news medias. We are forced to listen to the news media, so we need to believe them and call Israel's government releases fake news.

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 07:36 PM
link   
a reply to: galien8

This is priceless...I mean really. I'm just going to sit back and watch the gymnastics competition. After AppLock these threads I've seen today...For this news to come out...I mean ...Just priceless.

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 07:39 PM
link   
Of course Israel doesn't care. This info is meant to protect everyone who's fighting terrorism.

Only people who don't want to fight terrorism and risk more planes blowing up in the sky are democrats, the MSM and the establishment.

How much more clearer can it be than the left and the MSM are willing to put American loves at risk over political ideology, i.e. I hate Trump.

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 08:49 PM
link   
I find it really telling how this thread has so few replies...Where are all the people who had so much to speculate and pass as fact that have been posting all day and starting all those threads about how Trump has damaged our relationship with isreal and the rest of our allies? I mean so many people arguing how bad it was trump shared Intel with Russia all day long...Yet this has 3 replies...Guess they're all still in the threads they started still arguing how they're right and isreal is gonna think twice before sharing Intel with us now.

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 08:55 PM
link   

Because the planes that carried laptop bombs from Russia could be EL AL planes, moreover planes from other airlines that carried laptop bombs could be landing in Tel Aviv or Jerusalem and explode, or explode in Israeli airspace and fall on Israeli soil and cause damage to innocent Israeli citizen.

"Bombs from Russia falling on Israeli citizens...", did you make that up yourself?

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 08:59 PM
link   
God forbid that Russia and America working together could actually make the world a safer place.

What will all the warmongers do if terrorism was defeated and global peace broke out?

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 09:01 PM
link   
I didn't think Israel would care. Thus us a huge threat to civil aviation. You have to realize the lap top bomb was x rayed and people didn't recognize it was a bomb.

Hopefully how to detect them is being figurered out but in the mean time informing countries of the threat is only the right thing to do.

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 10:35 PM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

Did you take a class from CNN on creative editing? That was a gem you just tried to pass us there...Could you please show me where I can find that in the article cause I missed it...Was it anywhere near the part they mentioned planes crashing into isreal if they were blown up in the air over isreal?

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 10:53 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

They have some #ing gall to feign being offended at sharing intelligence on credible terrorist threats on airlines considering they have been stealing and selling US secrets for decades to the world. I swear, the nerve of the Mossad ...

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 10:59 PM
link   
Anyone want to bet that this information doesn't get put on MSM except maybe Fox? Five stars says it doesn't or if it does, they will somehow ridicule it somehow to twist it to show something else.

I bet nobody will take my bet, everyone here knows this will happen.

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 11:11 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse
It is pretty much a given they wont discuss it. Just like the fact they have not mentioned there has been zero official investigation into the fake chemical weapons attack from April by the UN or the Organisation for the Prohibition of Chemical Weapons. Funny, for being so passionate about the staged event where the video evidence actually shows the White Helmets actually murdering babies during their fake medical procedures, you would think one of them would have launched an actual investigation by now, right???

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 08:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: RickyD

Did you take a class from CNN on creative editing? That was a gem you just tried to pass us there...Could you please show me where I can find that in the article cause I missed it...Was it anywhere near the part they mentioned planes crashing into isreal if they were blown up in the air over isreal?

Lulz, you forgot to mention Russia.

All negative news must be somehow connected to Russia. Didn't you get the CNN memo?

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 08:55 AM
link   

I will differ to you on the teachings of CNN...I am unable to keep it straight with all the spin.

So yea...Add Russia Rah Rah ...And a healthy dose of unnamed sources!

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 09:02 AM
link   
a reply to: RickyD

I am unable to keep it straight with all the spin.

Its All Spin. I 'keep it straight' by not watching.

But overhear it because my mom is partially deaf and plays it Loud. Try two things: Watch it with the sound turned down, and listen without watching it.

Laugh a riot.

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 09:06 AM
link   
a reply to: markosity1973

What will all the warmongers do if terrorism was defeated and global peace broke out?

Start a war.

The problem stems with how we raise our kids. If they watch TV, by the time they are a teenager they are exposed to thousands of murders, even in G rated "Programming'. Same with "Gaming". Desensitization makes death seem immaterial to "winning". Teaching kids pride and nationalism furthers the we first and get them back mentality.

Add flags, God, and slogans and off to war we go...

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 07:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

"Bombs from Russia falling on Israeli citizens...", did you make that up yourself?

top topics

join