It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

SATIRE: SUPER FUN, Old Timey Joke, NOT REAL!!! --- “Trump Family Rocked by Tragedy”

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 07:32 AM
link   
SATIRE: SUPER FUN, Old Timey Joke, NOT REAL!!! --- PLEASE DON’T BE ALARMED --- STAY CALM “BREAKING NEWS!!!” --- “Trump Family Rocked by Tragedy”

By,

The Joker and the Fool

IN THE NAME OF TRUTH AND LIGHT
AND AS ALWAYS --- FOR THE GREATEST GOOD OF ALL

MARK THESE WORDS

‘Tomorrow, yeh’ let the flag be raised at half masse, as we pay our fair tribute to the wonder and sleek, cat-like prowess --- that was Donald Trump’s pre-election: “Top Hat.”

“This morning, as the clock struck 11:11 am, Donald Trump’s Top Hat --- dissolved!”

“First Crime-Scene Responders were deeply concerned and witchcraft is suspected.”

“Fear not and steady your heart, my gentle comrades! May you find strength and rejoice in the covenant that Ashton Kutcher made before congress, a mere 3 months ago --- whereby he vowed, that he, alongside Ivanka Trump, cirque de’ le’ thorne, Shrek and Buffy the Vampire slayer, will forevermore, walk ‘hand in hand’ beside us, in spirit.”

“VIVA LA RESISTANCE!!!”

I AM the White Rabbit

SO IT HAS BEEN WRITTEN.
SO IT HAS BEEN DONE.
SO BE IT.

PSSST:

Quick Add-on: “Word of the Day,” RE: the satanic elite:

“Incompetence’

“Please discuss.”

“Thank-you so much!!!”

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 07:33 AM
link   
Chapter 2: “Video Fresco Mosiac”

Forward:

This post and video is also meant to be a super-fun joke. Please don’t get yourself all worked up if you don’t want to watch a funny video full of Magical Memes.

Please understand, my writing style has changed somewhat due to the amount of Channelled information I receive. When I first wrote my short story, posted on ATS as well, back in April, I wasn’t quite sure how KEK wanted me to end his spells. Sorry for any confusion!

Also:

I made a super-fantastico, fresco-mosaic collage of all of the funny and interesting memes in the news, for school. It is now available in Video Format and I simply want to share it with all my friends here on ATS.

Praise be to KEK! I mean, praise be to me! I mean, praise be to you? I means…oh…all of this is just so confusing!

I guess what I’m trying to say is:

Please Enjoy!!!

I understand, people are a little wary of clicking on links, so I uploaded the videos in 2 formats for your viewing pleasures and with 2 different themes. Both videos are nearly identical, but contain slightly different images and musical score. This is to reward people who watch both! Happy belated Easter Egg hunting! “Believe you-me, I tried to upload these videos on many other video sharing sites and they don’t stay up for long. Wouldn’t it be so much easier if we could go back to scrolls???!!!”

Anyways, you prefer the Simpsons, thematic cinema or don’t like swear words, please see here:

Poor Quality, but embedded on blog link:

2012comingsoon2anearthnearyou.blogspot.ca...

Much Better Quality --- Direct from Google Drive:

drive.google.com...

If you enjoy a good, cathartic cussing, electronic music and prefer South Park style humour, please see here:

Poor Quality, but embedded on blog link:

2012comingsoon2anearthnearyou.blogspot.ca...

Much Better Quality --- Direct from Google Drive:

drive.google.com...

Thank-you so much!

SO, IT HAS BEEN WRITTEN.
SO, IT HAS BEEN DONE.
SO, BE IT!!!

Copywrite Notice:

None of the Images, Music or Ideas included in the videos are mine. They belong to all of us. If you feel so inspired, please feel free to reinterpret and share this message as you see fit.

edit on 17-5-2017 by OwenandNoelle because: Always remember to whistle while you work!

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 07:37 AM
link   
a reply to: OwenandNoelle

I don't get it..

Oh wait, you hate Trump.

You should have added Obama's Mother In Law. She literally killed a Chicken
in the white house', while living in the White House, whilst trying to invoke demonic spirits.

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 08:05 AM
link   

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 08:11 AM
link   
a reply to: incoserv

Yeah, I know lol. That is what my head is like these days!

Thanks for scanning through the post, even if you think it's all bs.

Long story short, the Apocalypse is here and even, old school slackers like me are waking up!

This video might help clarify my role in the upcoming Apocalpse NOW!

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 08:19 AM
link   
a reply to: RisenMessiah

Nope, I don't hate anyone, this is just meant to be a fun joke. Also, if you believe in magic, you might also enjoy the Magical Meme Video Fresco Mosaic.

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 08:44 AM
link   

Ok then i'm cool with that.

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Who is that anglo saxon hippy in your avatar?

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 03:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

Who is that anglo saxon hippy in your avatar?

Why Jesus of course. oh you mean the Actor.. That would be, Diogo Morgado

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Listen, Jesus is awesome --- and so are you --- believe me, I would never say otherwise!

But you should know, that his wife --- Mary Magdalene was SOOOOO much cooler!

Check it out

edit on 17-5-2017 by OwenandNoelle because: just to be safe --- always mark your magic spells in the name of the Highest Good for All --- magic doesn't have to come with a price...if you do it with sincerity.

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 08:04 PM
link   

lol I never doubted it. That's why I chose her! She precedes everyone!

Jesus is in the house
edit on 17-5-2017 by RisenMessiah because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Sweet!!! Right on!!!

new topics

top topics

join