It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Truth Of It all...........

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:
apc

posted on Mar, 10 2005 @ 10:27 PM
link   
(preceeding jibberish to ensure this post meets the necessary letter count to qualify as a legitimate post)

LOL.

posted on Mar, 24 2005 @ 09:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Godfather of Conspira
WOW WHAT A USELESS TOPIC!

Seriously Stalker, next time you want to BS someone go tell your 5 yr old brother that you work at Area 51, ppl who are 13 shouldn't even be on this site!

BTW, yeah my dad is a captain who works at Area 51 too and he tells me everything he does, and I'm going for a tour with him to the base in a few days, so I'll tell you about it soon! Hey I have an idea, why don't you bring your dad along with me? They'll get along fine and with their combined security clearances we'll get to look at Aliens and Saucers all day, Oh Boy it'll be fun!!!
Can't wait to meet you Stalker!

ok, i can understand that stalker shouldn't have made a useless topic BUT, it doesn't mean you have to tell him he doesn't belong on the forums. i think that should be reported! Just kiddin. but still man, don't put the guy down because of his age. i can tell you that there are not many kids who interested in this stuff. Most carre about wats "cool" and watever isn't "cool" or not talked about is "wierd" you get my point? The young people on these forums will have more influence than the adults will (on our government) because they are the upcoming. So, next time you tell someone they don't belong, think about wat i said...

posted on Mar, 24 2005 @ 10:41 AM
link   
Maybe it`s time this site monitored tha ages and charged people a small monthly charge so that we don`t get jerked around by kids.
PS MP5 would be useless for camodudes due to there low velocity and poor accuracy over distance and lack of range,Therefore unless targeting in a small confinde area usless in wide open areas such as the desert.

<< 1   >>

join