It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO's ET's a Dyson sphere above our head and the zoothesis.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 07:39 AM
link   
The intergalactic prison has been well done and dismissed by those who think they have the universe all worked out.

Most here won't even entertain the idea.

If it doesn't gel with what is already recognised as a flawed scientific model, they won't even speculate.

Many of us seem to think that what we've come to accept as fact on our own solid ground is set in stone across the universe.

Even when speculating on interplanetary lifeforms, civilisations and technologies, they will claim to know all the ins and outs based on what they were taught at school.

Too much pretending to know and not enough honesty in saying "We don't know".

Still amazes me that we try to be authoritative on things we can barely imagine, let alone study.

There's so much faith (and they won't like that term) put into our own scientific restrictions, that we've forgotten to ponder anymore.

For shame.

S&F

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 11:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: SlowNail
The intergalactic prison has been well done and dismissed by those who think they have the universe all worked out.

...Even when speculating on interplanetary lifeforms, civilisations and technologies, they will claim to know all the ins and outs based on what they were taught at school.

I don't think I have it all worked out. And science KNOWS they don't have it all worked out, or else they would stop trying to work things out.

Plus, the stuff I think I do (for the most part) have worked out is NOT based blindly on "what I'm told" in school or elsewhere.

Sure -- I learn the foundation of what I know from school and other methods of gaining a knowledge base, but then I use that foundation/knowledge base to investigate and attempt to confirm the more complex ideas that things I learn.

So while I can't say for 100% certainty that there isn't a prison cage all around our solar system, there is also no reason for me to think that there actually is a prison cage around the solar system. I don't base that blindly on "what I'm told", but I base that upon looking at the issue with critical thinking skills and my knowledge base.

edit on 14/5/2017 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 11:40 AM
link   
occams razor: both those theories are psy ops and we should stop believing on them

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 01:19 PM
link   
a reply to: SlowNail

Thanks ,well you nailed it.

I for myself am proud 'not to know' I just speculate , combinedata , or fantasize if you like
The dome , the dyson sphere a blackhole or whatever are just ideas.

As it is right now I agree with you that most people tainted by toys (aka tech) really think science has worked out all already. But there is still so much to learn for those (scientists) that are open minded.

My take on that:

We're Living in a zeitgeist that has the potential to passify any initiative that isn't conform the status qua and that makes me sad , ATS used to be different more open minded. And I hoped more on reactions like 'what can we do to prove or disprove' but instead most people don't react like that. They more or less repeat the general consensus , blind faith in science and the worldview that they were thaught.

edit on 5142017 by frenchfries because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join