It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello from the other side!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 08:21 PM
link   
Hi, my name is ____, but you can just call me blaze. Not in the sense of smoking, but as in the element of fire(I'm a bit of a nerd and used to really like the idea of elements such as fire and water and such when I was younger.

I've had an account here before, but I forgot the username, so I'm starting anew and I didn't have many posts anyways. I've always been more of a lurker. However, I believe that I can contribute to science, but in a way most scientists won't accept, so I'm posting here just to get the ideas out. So once I get my 5 posts, sometime soon you should see a thread in the science and technology section about what I believe to be the nature of the wavefunction in quantum mechanics which could also explain the nature of reality in a sense. Not all of it is my own ideas of course, it's built on a lot of other theories, but one connection I'm going to make is something I believe if it gets out there could change our whole perception of the world.

I'm not a huge conspiracy theorist who's into chemtrails and such which if you're looking for an explanation you should check out Bill Nye's Save the world series because it covers it pretty well there. However he is heavily atheist and doesn't seem willing to accept the idea of us having a conscious role in our reality, but he does cover some conspiracies pretty well. So in a sense I'm more of a spiritualist than a conspirer, but there is some overlap because spirituality is generally considered to be a conspiracy nowadays. I do however believe spirituality is science we don't understand yet.

So yea, just wanted to say hello and introduce myself. So hello!

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 08:30 PM
link   
Hello and welcome back!

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 08:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Blazetheways

This came to mind reading your intro:

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 08:46 PM
link   
Thanks Magto

a reply to: ofnoaccount
I can see why, but I honestly don't get it! What is the point of it? Is there someone the dog is trying to communicate to, did it have a heartbreak? Makes me think so many things for some reason, but it almost seems pointless to try and describe because it just is what it is!

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 09:36 PM
link   

Welcome Blaze

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 03:58 AM
link   

So here you are again Blaze. Glad to meet you.

Looks like you need a feed mate. Wrap your laughing gear around this and enjoy.

Better than popcorn. Easier to make.

Kind regards,

bally
edit on 10-5-2017 by bally001 because: (no reason given)

top topics

join