It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Maybe Something, Maybe Nothing?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2017 @ 08:02 AM
link   
Came across this yesterday. A man named  Mauricio Morales was driving between Parker Az & Quartzite and saw something unusual in the sky. Unlike others he had a decent camera with him and pulled over to take pictures of the event. Altho there apparently was a meteor earlier what he took pictures of happened afterwards.

Looking at this I can see how it may be military flares? I'm just not sure? I googled and did not see military land close, so Maybe? Maybe not? They look too big to be chinese lanterns. Since we never get posts with clear non-cgi images and this man did what we all insist should be done, I felt it was worth a look-see.

My only issue with it is altho he says he was traveling to Phoenix the intersections he describes place him traveling south from Parker? It could also just be a hash-up in the rush to get this posted by the blog-spot?

“As I was driving back to Phoenix this evening, I was a few miles past Parker, AZ when I saw a shooting star with a green hue in the corner of my eye. I kept driving for a few miles and noticed a small orange light far in the distance to my right. At first I thought that maybe a meteor had hit nearby and set a fire in the desert or possibly a distant antenna light.

I didn’t quite think much of it and continued to drive for another three miles. I noticed that the light was gone. I drove another half of a mile and I saw the light appear again. This is when I realized that whatever this was, wasn’t normal.

I was about a quarter of a mile from the crossing between Highway 72 and Highway 95 between Parker and Quartzsite, Arizona.

I immediately pulled over and attached my camera to my tripod. To my SW direction, there were six orange-red lights floating around in the horizon. Some of them would dim out and then brighten back up, others just seemed to float and hover away slowly. They seemed to travel in a parallel pattern with a very bright fiery glisten. I took photos and videos and in less than 15 minutes, the mysterious objects vanished without a trace.

All of the photographs are timestamped and are not edited whatsoever. The video is slightly cropped for better viewing.

Whatever this was, I have never seen anything like this in my life before. Super cool experience.

*UPDATE* 4/11/17 11:22pm
I have noticed that my cameras clock is set 8 minutes ahead. Which means that the time stamps are all 8 minutes ahead. I also saw a video of the same exact thing but from the opposite end in El Centro, CA. That means that whatever this was, it was visible for at least 100 miles.

ABC15 is reporting that the photos were part of the meteor. They were not. The meteor struck about 10 minutes before I pulled over on HWY 95 and got footage of these lights. The difference in lighting you see in the photos is because I was using different settings to get a more visible photo of what they were.”

www.collective-evolution.com...
edit on 7-5-2017 by Caver78 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2017 @ 08:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Caver78

Already discussed here

posted on May, 7 2017 @ 08:14 AM
link   
Those are no Chinese lanterns I have ever seen.

Part or a meteor? I've seen them break up before, and I guess if the picture was taken just right, then they could be part.
Gonna need to read more about this

posted on May, 7 2017 @ 08:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

Thanks! Just mortified now....

posted on May, 7 2017 @ 08:19 AM
link   

Well your OP is prettier. You will always have that

posted on May, 7 2017 @ 08:28 AM
link   

Did you watch the video Caver?
And if so, what's your thoughts

posted on May, 7 2017 @ 08:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Macenroe82

I'm thinking flares, even tho another poster on the other thread disagrees. I just can't imagine the point of why someone would be popping off flares? At first look yesterday I had hoped it was one of our triangle craft...that would have been cool and unexpected!

posted on May, 7 2017 @ 08:50 AM
link   

After seeing the video I think it's flares also.
If you watch the video backwards you can see the lights slowly rising.
Not once do they hover - or at least that I can tell.

Not a professional here, but I'm thinking flares

posted on May, 7 2017 @ 08:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Macenroe82

That was the deciding factor for me as well. You have to give the guy massive props for being on the ball AND having the right equipment with him! It's what we always wanted a witness of arial oddness to be able to do.

posted on May, 7 2017 @ 08:59 AM
link   

Exactly!

posted on May, 7 2017 @ 09:04 AM
link   

Looking at this I can see how it may be military flares? I'm just not sure?

More than likely. Or "can't be ruled out".

But doubt is imbued by pics only with no moving footage.

posted on May, 7 2017 @ 09:12 AM
link   
Flares always drop vertically, so when photographed, especially with a longer exposure, should show the light from them making a vertical line, not horizontal ones. Just an observation.

posted on May, 7 2017 @ 09:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple

Already discussed here

Thread closed.

top topics

join