It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama endorses Macron in French presidential race

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2017 @ 01:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lagomorphe
a reply to: thekaboose

Right on... Mega thumbs up.

After nearly 30 years living in France and married to a lovely French lady I have finally decided to ask for French citizenship in order that I can vote for the next elections in 5 years time...

As from the last debate between Macron and Marine Le Pen the Media have been on an overloaded intellectuel MACRON orgasm...

You cannot change TV channels without hearing MACRON this and MACRON that... Screw the media and their brain washing methods... I nearly put my foot and my cute puppy through the TV screen...

And to top it off this morning the supposed "neutral" TV channel called BFM started getting all siropy over OBAMAS phone call to Macron... (Don't need to stick my fingers down my throat as I practically balked by breakfast all over the cat just reading the bottom scrolling headlines)

It is sickening.

Warmest

Lags

How dare you not insult me sir! I take this as an insult!

This has happened 2 times already:

Brexit wont happen, No is leading the polls! (all the lazy people who wanted to vote stay, stayed at home because they thought they didnt need to vote)

Trump wont happen, Clinton is leading the polls! (see above)

Le Penn wont happen, macarena is leading the polls! (lets see how this one pans out)

MSM likes to screw itself over so much!

posted on May, 5 2017 @ 02:14 AM
link   
Only two times???

posted on May, 5 2017 @ 02:15 AM
link   

Only two times???

Meh, I lost count... or wasnt keeping score..or have a terrible terrible memory or I lost count... or wasnt keeping score...

posted on May, 5 2017 @ 02:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: thekaboose

Only two times???

Meh, I lost count... or wasnt keeping score..or have a terrible terrible memory or I lost count... or wasnt keeping score...

Passes over a mug of decaffinated coffee to thekaboose

Warmest

Lags

posted on May, 5 2017 @ 03:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Lagomorphe

You know what the sad thing is? In most cases, it is the wrong person who picks the right cause and in some way brings it into disrepute.
edit on 5 5 2017 by surnamename57 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2017 @ 04:15 AM
link   
I wonder why obama would do that.
Oh yeah.

Emmanuel Macron on Marine Le Pen Voters: “They’re here. It’s they. It’s they who are our true enemies. Powerful, organized, skillful, determined. You pass them in the streets, in the countryside or on the web, most often well hidden. As hateful as they are cowardly. You know them. The party of the agents of the disaster, the fearmongerers. The French far-right. It’s here.”

Here is a whole segment on him.

ETA; in english with french subtitles.

edit on 5 5 2017 by burgerbuddy because: (no reason given)

edit on 5 5 2017 by burgerbuddy because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2017 @ 04:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: EartOccupant
a reply to: AgarthaSeed
Same with the Dutch election a few months back.. In the approach the press and PTB almost never mentioned the "movement" (Brexit - Trump _ .... ) Many were afraid that if the Netherlands would go anti - Europe.. it would ne unstoppable, but it was not mentioned in the MSN.

After the election however they shouted of the roofs: " We stopped the movement, there is no movement" .. You see how that works? I guess you did already.

Anyway.. same thing with France now.. They avoid the linkage as much as possible ..

That's not the case at all. Is the complete opposite, actually. MSM were screaming about the Brexit-Trump comparision before and during the Hungarian presidential election, Dutch general election and now the same exact thing is happening with French presidential election. It's like the main discussion topic they have, lol.

And it seems it's working. So far the result is 2:2. Most likely will be 2:3 after the French election for the pro-EU side. And the next in line are the German and Italian elections, where also similar comparision mostly likely will be made. After those, we will see how strong the pro-EU and anti-EU movements really are.
edit on 2017-5-5 by gmacev because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2017 @ 05:29 AM
link   
a reply to: gmacev

I disagree.

Yes they mentioned it, but they were (are) very careful to call it a movement.. Because they know that a lot of people don't vote on facts, but are sensitive to go with hypes.

posted on May, 5 2017 @ 05:55 AM
link   
a reply to: EartOccupant

I'm not sure what are you disagreeing with exactly. They sure as hell talk about it like it's movement when comparing it to Brexit-Trump scenarios.

posted on May, 5 2017 @ 06:44 AM
link   
Who are "they?"

a reply to: gmacev

posted on May, 8 2017 @ 06:18 PM
link   
I bet former President Obama feels that his endorsement is the reason Macron pulled off a victory, LOL.

posted on May, 8 2017 @ 07:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
I bet former President Obama feels that his endorsement is the reason Macron pulled off a victory, LOL.

Which is irony since Macron is pro tax cuts, less government employees, deregulation, and more military spending.

Lol.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join