It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NEWS: Man Charged In Kidnap, Killing of Indiana Girl

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2005 @ 10:05 AM
link   
25 Year old Charles James Hickman of Crothersville, IN, has been charged with abducting and killing 10 year old Katlyn Collman. Katlyn had been reported missing on January 22, at which time an "Amber Alert" had been issued for her.

www.foxnews.com
Charles "Chuckie" James Hickman, of Crothersville, was preliminarily charged with murder, felony murder and criminal confinement in the killing of Katlyn "Katie" Collman, said Crothersville Police Chief Norman Ford in a news release. Hickman was being held Wednesday at the Jackson County Jail awaiting his initial court hearing.

Police have been searching for Collman's killer since a state trooper found her body in a stream Sunday, five days after authorities say she apparently accepted a ride from a young man in a white truck while returning home from running an errand. The trooper found the body in a wooded area about a quarter of a mile off Interstate 65 about 15 miles north of Crothersville.

Collman, a fourth-grader at Crothersville Elementary, was last seen walking from a store on Jan. 22, about three blocks from her home after buying toilet paper, investigators have said.

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.

They have hime. I wish this never happened, but I'm so happy that they have the guy.

I trust in our system that he'll get what he deserves for this terrible act against this beautiful little girl.

Related News Links:
www.cnn.com
www.atsnn.com

Related AboveTopSecret.com Discussion Threads:
Amber Alert for Girl, 10, in Indiana

join