It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Powerful: Alex Jones Destroys MSM At Austin Child Custody Press Conference

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2017 @ 12:19 PM
link   
a reply to: xenon129

And? You don't believe this one? You have to spell it. A very quick search gave me an article from 2001 which is very close to 20 years and it's only the public time not the behind the scene time. It's seems to be absolutely true again.

posted on Apr, 30 2017 @ 12:29 PM
link   
a reply to: PapagiorgioCZ

I just thought it was funny the way he said it. I like Alex Jones. The way he says things is funny, even on serious matters sometimes. I actually watched that Piers Morgan interview again a week ago just for laughs.

posted on Apr, 30 2017 @ 01:00 PM
link   
a reply to: xenon129

Sorry then. You know people are doing exactly that. They throw a couple of ridiculing cliche and run away. I like his humor too. It's a good stuff, a good mood. Spirit.

posted on Apr, 30 2017 @ 01:23 PM
link   
I haven't run away.....I'm from Texas and know some of AJs friends from the old Public access days. They used to watch Alex rehearse his coke fueled rants before his Austin cable show. You want to think it's real, fine. Have you bought your dried beans and rice to get ready for the zombie demon apocalypse.

This is so contrived and scripted, rehearsed and proudced. Eat it up....Alex loves you!!

edit on 30-4-2017 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2017 @ 03:22 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

Beautiful God's creature.
I liked the vid, can you believe it? Even when it's out of any context and I use to skip less informative high volume parts. I'm trying to control my anger but he's sharing and venting whatever comes out (lol). He's pretty much expressing the emotions we all have. I guess it happens when you express your self for so long in public. Remember it's absolutely normal when you see THEM winning again, starting another war, killing children and all the sick stuff. Emotions are part of our being. You need to understand why do people dance. Are they fake? He's been burried in a research of sick stuff for decades. Of course he's bit out of normal like all of us. Not sick. Not fake.
Have you ever tried to create a vid like this? How would you act like yourself when everyone can see it, including the enemy.
A public personality goes beyond the psychology of a mirror. We all need to create a few second script in mind when we speak to another person and it's much easier with a feedback.
edit on 30/4/2017 by PapagiorgioCZ because: grammar

posted on Apr, 30 2017 @ 10:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: PapagiorgioCZ
a reply to: the owlbear

Too soon. Your answers are IN the vid.

Sorry, but I don't watch Alex Jones anymore.
The guy has no credibility.
After all, we should be in FEMA camps by now, according to him.
That's why you should invest in gold and zombie repellent.
Maybe a five gallon bucket of ready to eat meals when Obama comes to get yer guns...

posted on Apr, 30 2017 @ 10:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: PapagiorgioCZ
a reply to: olaru12

Beautiful God's creature.
I liked the vid, can you believe it? Even when it's out of any context and I use to skip less informative high volume parts. I'm trying to control my anger but he's sharing and venting whatever comes out (lol). He's pretty much expressing the emotions we all have. I guess it happens when you express your self for so long in public. Remember it's absolutely normal when you see THEM winning again, starting another war, killing children and all the sick stuff. Emotions are part of our being. You need to understand why do people dance. Are they fake? He's been burried in a research of sick stuff for decades. Of course he's bit out of normal like all of us. Not sick. Not fake.
Have you ever tried to create a vid like this? How would you act like yourself when everyone can see it, including the enemy.
A public personality goes beyond the psychology of a mirror. We all need to create a few second script in mind when we speak to another person and it's much easier with a feedback.

But...
As his lawyers have said
He's acting.
When is he not acting?
The guy FEMA camped his way into his own fate.

posted on May, 1 2017 @ 05:47 AM
link   
If you are unable to watch something then your prejudice is simply preventing you to find it out. Your opinion is a well done steak. Life should be always elastic or it becomes sadly limited.
He may be overacting his public personality sometimes but do I need all my friends to be perfect robots?
Can you show me the zombie repellent? Was it a regular insect repellent or a joke? I've never heard about it lol.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join