It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gunman kills 2 St. Louis utility workers, turns gun on self

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2017 @ 12:07 AM
link   
abcnews.go.com...

A gunman opened fire on two utility workers in a residential St. Louis neighborhood Thursday, killing both of them before fatally shooting himself.

The shooting happened around 11:15 a.m. on the western edge of the city. Police say the gunman walked up to the two male workers for Laclede Gas Co. and began shooting, then turned the gun on himself.

The reason for the shooting was a mystery. Both Laclede Gas and another utility, the electric company Ameren Missouri, said they pulled workers from the streets for the rest of the day as a precaution.

"We have no motive at this point in the investigation," police Capt. Mary Warnecke said. "It does not appear words were exchanged.

I searched here and found nothing. So anyway, this appears to be another hate crime, although of course the Police are denying it, yet at the same time saying they have no motive. No words were exchanged. The guy just gunned them both down. So is this going to become a pattern of "kill Whitey"?

edit on Sun Apr 23 2017 by DontTreadOnMe because: trimmed overly long quote IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS

posted on Apr, 23 2017 @ 12:12 AM
link   
The guy in Fresno yelled "Allah is great" after the shootings, didn't he? This St. Louis guy could have been mad because his gas was shut off, or something.

What's the line between a simple Murder, a Hate Crime, and an act of Terrorism???

posted on Apr, 23 2017 @ 12:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
The guy in Fresno yelled "Allah is great" after the shootings, didn't he? This St. Louis guy could have been mad because his gas was shut off, or something.

What's the line between a simple Murder, a Hate Crime, and an act of Terrorism???

The story I read said he was not under any shut off orders from the utility company if that helps. s per your question, beats me. Guess it depends on who is involved.
edit on 23-4-2017 by iTruthSeeker because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2017 @ 12:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: iTruthSeeker

The story I read said he was not under any shut off orders from the utility company if that helps. s per your question, beats me. Guess it depends on who is involved.

As you've pointed out in your threads tonight, the random acts of violence in this country seem to be on the increase. Makes me wonder if the deep mental hurt that some people felt from Hillary losing, are starting to manifest themselves in ways beyond mere protesting and angry videos.

posted on Apr, 23 2017 @ 12:39 AM
link   

As you've pointed out in your threads tonight, the random acts of violence in this country seem to be on the increase. Makes me wonder if the deep mental hurt that some people felt from Hillary losing, are starting to manifest themselves in ways beyond mere protesting and angry videos.

Yea it seems to be the case. There was a 2 hour LA/Rodney King special on TV the other night which probably doesn't help. Let alone that it seems every month a new slavery movie comes out. I think it is being engineered on purpose in ways.

posted on Apr, 23 2017 @ 12:55 AM
link   

I don't get it either. If you murder or assault someone isn't that a "hate crime"? I don't think people go around killing people they like.

posted on Apr, 23 2017 @ 02:09 AM
link   
Didn't pay his bill, so he takes it out on others? what a moron. wish he just killed himself only. we need less stupid people on the Earth.

He COULD have sold the gun (but probably stolen) to pay for his Gas bill. But that would require an IQ over 12, and logic to process in his mind.

posted on Apr, 23 2017 @ 03:21 AM
link   

Makes me wonder if the deep mental hurt that some people felt from Hillary losing, are starting to manifest themselves in ways beyond mere protesting and angry videos.

You could be right, I mean there were absolutely no shootings before Hillary ran for President.

top topics

join