It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

IT experts name Mb2.r5oHf-0t as world’s safest password

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2017 @ 03:16 PM
link   
Well not now.

posted on Apr, 20 2017 @ 05:02 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 20 2017 @ 06:00 PM
link   
supposedly the safest passwords would use use some capital letters and a symbol or two like one of these ! @ # $ % ^ & * _ +

so numbers, capital and lower case letters and symbols

posted on Apr, 21 2017 @ 09:45 AM
link   
a reply to: verschickter

The title should read... "IT experts name what would have been the world's safest password, but they announced it to the world instead."

posted on Apr, 21 2017 @ 11:46 AM
link   
So this password will probably become standard fare for any hybrid dictionary attack.
So really, don't use it
edit on 21-4-2017 by GreenGunther because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2017 @ 02:47 PM
link   
Hehe, to the ones telling how unsecure it now is, or coming up with better passwords... that´s the whole point... Hint: We are in the Joke, Puns & Pranks Forum :-P

The website I posted is a satire newspaper xD

posted on Apr, 21 2017 @ 02:48 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

There are white markers, this can´t be your only excuse xD

posted on Apr, 21 2017 @ 07:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: verschickter
a reply to: rickymouse

There are white markers, this can´t be your only excuse xD

Years ago I used to have hacking software keys written on my keyboard. I could get into a lot of sites on the internet via a back door. Soon the keys did not fit anymore doors. I just threw out that keyboard about two months ago. I mostly used it to access college libraries to do research. You had to be a student to use their libraries. Now, there is way more research that has been released. I still miss the chem database at a college in Utah I used to use. Chemspider is all right, but the Utah one was better, I could type a few different chemistries in and it would show what the results of the mix would be. Boy, I miss that site.

posted on Apr, 21 2017 @ 07:17 PM
link   
That is a really insulting word in some language or other. I feel offended.

posted on Apr, 21 2017 @ 07:31 PM
link   

I thought they had caught Godzilla...after Tokyo Godzillas heading for the Carl Vinson Carrier group sent to intimidate North Korea

Thanks to you I now know where to get all my "truth news", no more Fake News for me!

www.the-postillon.com...

Washington (dpo) - US President Donald Trump today offered his condolences to the Japanese government. He said that he was deeply moved by the devastation wreaked upon Tokyo by Godzilla and that he was shocked to the core when he saw the bloodbath on television yesterday evening.

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 11:46 AM
link   

You got me.. You got me good..

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join