It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mountain Lion Enters House, Takes Small Dog From Woman's Bed!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 06:02 PM
link   
Wow, I wonder if she has a "dog door". If so, time to seal that off. She is lucky it took the yipping dog and not the child.

www.nbcbayarea.com...

When deputies arrived a woman told them she and a child were sleeping in a bedroom with their small dog at the foot of their bed. The bedroom door was also left partially open to let the dog in and out.

At about 3 a.m., the dog, a 15-pound Portuguese Podengo, began barking aggressively, the woman told deputies. When she looked up she saw a shadow of an animal enter the room, take the small dog from the bed and then walked out, according to the Sheriff's Office.

"The witness used a flashlight to look for her dog and saw large, wet paw prints at the entrance to the bedroom," the Sheriff's Office said in a release.

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 06:10 PM
link   
I don't blame the Mountain lion. It was peacefully sleeping in the kitchen after eating the dog food like it does every night, and that yappy dog tried to expose it. The dog had to go.

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 06:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
I don't blame the Mountain lion. It was peacefully sleeping in the kitchen after eating the dog food like it does every night, and that yappy dog tried to expose it. The dog had to go.

where's Fog...I say, where's Foghorn Leghorn when yuh need him? In any case, the Lion is buck stupid, he cudda had a growed up human without suffering furballs....well I think!

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 06:46 PM
link   

edit on 17-4-2017 by Trueman because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 08:28 PM
link   
Hmmm, sitings in people's yards, but of course, it won't come into the house ... WTF? What was she smoking? If the smell of humans was going to keep it away, you wouldn't have been seeing it in the yards.

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 05:02 AM
link   
If you like that story, you might like this video (it's more fun to watch if you don't read the title, by the way. The title is kinda a spoiler)

youtu.be...

top topics

join