It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran Says It Will Never Scrap Nuke Program

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2005 @ 07:38 PM
link   
Who gives the right for USA , Israil and UK , who are terrorist countries , to have nuclear weapons , meanwhile Iran the peacefull country can't have nuclear technologie for civil usage ?

USA have first to remove the 200 nuclear head from Israil , so then it can come to negotiate about the peaceful usage of the iranian nuclear technologie .

Nuclear technologie is a wright for the iranian people .

And the world should ask USA to scrap its nuclear power to prevent what happened in Hiroshima and Nakazagi .

"Ritual"
What is wrong with wind power? Or hydroelectricity? Solar power cells? None of these things can produce weapons that I know of.

The same applies to USA, UK , France , ... and Israil .

"Ritual"
Maybe you can make a flying windmill that chops up everything in its path.

Typical terrorist thinking style .

"Ritual"
But if people were all about finding ways to power their country, there are dozens of other ways that arent so notorious as nuclear energy.

And why your country have choosed nuclear energy meanwhile it is richest country in money and have plenty of oils ?

"Ritual"
I would rather noone messed with nuclear energy honestly. Since we pioneered it, are the richest country and I hope have the best safety procedured, we should be tasked on deciding what people can do with it.

And that what Iran will redo , without the help of USA .

"Ritual"
And if you are interested in nuclear energy then submit your ideas to the US govt. Its better to work together then to work by yourself if as what you say you want to "Provide power" to your country.

"The Leader of the Islamic Revolution adresses Students at the Graduate Ceremony of the Tarbiat Modarres University."
Well, in the early years of the revolution, and especially during the eight years of the war imposed on us, we were indeed facing numerous problems. But today, it is your undoubted duty to do your best, to struggle hard, and the aim of this struggle should be: To elevate and glorify Islam and to make your Islamic Iran really independent in every respect. Obviously by this, we do not mean that we should close our borders and block the entrance of beneficial goods, this is surely not wise, and nobody is inviting you to do that: In the course of history, every human being has benefited from the achievements of others, but there is a clear distinction, for the exchange of ideas and material things, between two equals and the humiliated begging of one from an arrogant donor; and this is how things were, more or less, before the Revolution.

The arrogant donor in this case will be USA .

"Ritual"
"The Leader of the Islamic Revolution adresses Students at the Graduate Ceremony of the Tarbiat Modarres University."

There are two points, however, to which special attention should be paid. The first is this: In any discussion of the question of freedom, the concept of independence, which has been one of the three mottoes of the Revolution, must not be overlooked; not only that, but it must be seriously taken into account. This means: we must think independently, we must not follow a submissive and imitative mode of thinking. If we were to imitate others in this issue, which is a cornerstone of our progress, and if we only looked in the direction of the thoughts coming from the West, we would be making a big mistake, and bitter consequences would await us.

Iran will seek independancy .

"Ritual"
Sounds like they want the power to totally obliterate the world. Thats about it.

How did you concluded that ?

"Ritual"
I wouldnt care less if I went to war with Iran. Weve had nuclear weapons for 50 years, I think if they just want to start now they should have a little more respect for what we have done already and put lots of research into.

No one need USA for prosperity .

[edit on 7-2-2005 by XLEGIONS]

<< 1   >>

join