It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Old guy talking to good looking lively young female.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 09:49 AM
link   
You guys need to go out more often and actually talk to girls and not to your smartphone,
there are some girls that are attracted to mature men, hell some even like prison inmates and marry them just to get to sleep with them....

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 10:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: manuelram16
You guys need to go out more often and actually talk to girls and not to your smartphone,
there are some girls that are attracted to mature men, hell some even like prison inmates and marry them just to get to sleep with them....

they like prison inmates?

Man, a keeper.

I'll get arrested post haste !!

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 10:45 AM
link   
You were really (pleasantly, of course) surprised by this?

Kids (guys under 40) haven't a clue how to strike up a conversation without having their eyes and gonads picking targets.
And then, it's difficult for them to have an interesting conversation without an internally inappropriate dialog.

When we're past all that, any conversation with just about any person could turn out to be very interesting.

Smart move is to make conversation in the first place. Keep up the good work.

ganjoa

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 12:40 PM
link   
a reply to: droid56

This reminds me of the discussion I had with an older gent about a month ago. I'm not young (46) but I still turn heads. This older man started a conversation with me. We stood in an isle in Wal-Mart having a wonderful conversation about​ many topics. Yes, I'm engaged and very happy with my fiance so I wasn't looking for anything more. I just love talking to intelligent men. Older men feels safer because they don't expect anything from you, just conversation. If I had a choice in talking with someone many years older than I as apposed to a "young" person, I'd choose an older gent, hands down. Btw my fiance is 13 years older than I. I don't love him for his money. I love him for his mind, how he treats me and how he loves me.

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 01:57 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

You will become a vegan one day... you will not complain about only buying wine, cheese, and artisan bread costing 200 dollars at the register...

Khan!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 02:00 PM
link   
a reply to: grey580

Lol girl you playn' since when is a terminal fee a $1.00?

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 02:12 PM
link   
a reply to: BigBrotherDarkness

it's just an example.

you can make your own and put whatever you want on it.

That's just the way frabz is.

But seriously. If you see 1.6 mil in the bank. She's not going to be interested in the atm fee.

edit on 4-4-2017 by grey580 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 06:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: BigBrotherDarkness
a reply to: rickymouse

You will become a vegan one day... you will not complain about only buying wine, cheese, and artisan bread costing 200 dollars at the register...

Khan!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hypnotic suggestion will not work with me. I have genetic variants that protect me from being hypnotized. Oooh, just remembered, I got to go to get that five dollar pizza from the little Caesars commercial, thanks for reminding me.

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 08:50 PM
link   
Honestly, age is not that huge of a factor to women in this day and age. Some guys just have that "something," I never personally did, heh, that draws women of all ages to them.

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 11:03 PM
link   
I didn't feel like I was flirting with her. She was projecting an unusually awake energy given the circumstance. Not a teller. An agent helping me with a financial decision in a closed office space. In a teller environment, we wouldn't have discussed some personal issues.

There was a meeting of 2 lively people's minds, but that was all. I feel confident she enjoyed the hour because I am not sleep walking through even potentially mundane situations. I am old and the clock is ticking louder than before. Every moment is special to me now.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join