It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump and Russia

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2017 @ 07:03 PM
link   
I haven't seen a single scrap of evidence that Russia interfered with our election in any sense of the word; including but not limited to, infliltrating or working with the the trump compaign. I haven't seen any evidence that Russia and Trump are affiliated in any way. All you hear though is "Russia Russia Russia Russia." Can somebody, anybody, give me a sound case that Russia has or is interfering with our political process, especially via Donald Trump?

posted on Apr, 1 2017 @ 07:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Aristotelian1

Nope

posted on Apr, 1 2017 @ 07:08 PM
link   
There is tons and tons of evidence that Canadian sh!tposters tried to influence the election. Yet, silence from the masses.

Canada is the problem.

posted on Apr, 1 2017 @ 07:23 PM
link   
You are wrong. Word is that Trump had Russian dressing on his salad only two nights ago.

posted on Apr, 1 2017 @ 09:19 PM
link   

Lol Because it's been bs from the start.
It's funny how in 2017 people are still willing to believe things just because the msm said it even though they haven't showed any actual evidence since they started this whole bs

posted on Apr, 2 2017 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Since when does the leader get his hands dirty? Now his minions they have some good leads to Russia! Think Michael Flynn. nymag.com...

posted on Apr, 2 2017 @ 03:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Blondy
That article doesn't have a scrap of evidence. Only "alleged" evidence by anonymous sources.

posted on Apr, 6 2017 @ 01:05 PM
link   
OK, I give up, we did it.

Any other topic to discuss?

edit on 2017 by JedemDasSeine because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join