It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Paranormal Contact Or Electronic Glitches?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2017 @ 05:40 PM
link   
Hi everyone. I just wanted to share with you guys a few perplexing incidents that happened to me today. Maybe a few of you have experienced similar events in your life. Just a quick side note....I do believe in the supernatural and have had a handful of paranormal experiences in my life.

Last night, before I went to sleep, I set my alarm clock on my cell phone to ring at 7:15 am, so that I could awake to bring my trash cans and recycle bins to the curb. I've set my alarm on my cell phone hundreds of times before, with no issues and I always double check to see if the alarm icon is present on my clock screen. I remember having a very odd, vivid dream when I awoke a little after 8 am. I was dreaming of walking around outside the house I grew up in when I was younger and viewing bright, gigantic explosions that filled the entire stretch of the horizon. When I awoke from this dream, I was more concerned about scooting outside to get my trash brought to the curb, instead of wondering why my alarm didn't go off. After coming back inside, I gave both my dogs a treat and let them outside. I was going to fix some coffee, but instead decided that I needed more sleep, since I went to bed at 3 am, after watching a movie on Netflix. After I brought in my dogs, I decided to go back to bed for a little nap. Picking up my cell phone, I noticed that there was no alarm icon present on the clock screen, meaning either the alarm was never set or it was turned off. Could I have turned it off while I was dreaming and fell back to sleep? I thought it was pretty odd, so I made doubly sure that my alarm was properly set for 11:45 am, checking for both the alarm icon on the clock screen and making sure my volume was on full. Laying down I felt confident that my alarm was properly set and soon nodded off. Once again I awoke after having a vivid dream. I remember talking to a former work mate (I retired late last year) about how I missed not seeing my buddies at work. That was all I remembered of the dream, but once again my alarm failed to ring, since it was 12:25 pm. The alarm icon was not on the clock screen either, meaning I never set the alarm, or it was turned off while I was sleeping. I got up, fixed some coffee and attempted to dismiss theses incidents, when I suddenly remembered that my daughter had a weird experience in this room years before. Since she is away at college, I sleep in her room, so I won't wake up my wife coming to bed. I'm a night owl and my wife gets up at 5 am for work. Anyway, when my daughter was 12 years old, I remember her mentioning to my wife and I, that she was at her desk doing homework when the door handle wiggled...as if someone was trying to enter. She opened the door to find no one there. I was in the garage working on my car at the time and my wife and son were downstairs in the family room. She was really scared and I remember telling her it was just grandma paying a friendly visit. My mother passed away five years prior.

Latter in the day, I went to Wally World to buy some groceries. As I was travelling home, I decided I no longer wanted the radio on and shut it off. I own a 2014 Chevy Silverado with a touch screen center console. When you press the volume knob for a few seconds, it returns to the default display of a large electronic clock. I was at a stop light, about 3 miles from home, when the radio suddenly turned back on. This really startled me, because in order for the radio to come back on, one would have to press the volume knob, then the audio icon on the touch screen. The fact that it was in the radio mode meant these two steps were completed. I sat there and concluded that three electronic glitches occurring in one day was highly unlikely, but possible. Then again it is also entirely possible that something or someone, was trying to get my attention. Very weird. Any ideas? Have any of you had similar experiences?

posted on Mar, 27 2017 @ 07:04 PM
link   
a reply to: shawmanfromny

On some vehicles, my last two Tacomas, the steering wheel has radio controls (and other controls) and I bet your truck does too. I've more than once accidently startled myself by accidently hitting the on button on the steering wheel.

My opinion on psi activities is that there is usually no doubt when they happen. Glitches with gremlins in electronic devices? The more gadgets you have with buttons and auto settings the more frequent electron gremlins gotcha.

posted on Mar, 27 2017 @ 11:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Aliensun

It's probably you, doing it. Everything is energy, including you. If yours is disrupted, it might disrupt what's within its field. Makes sense to me

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 05:24 PM
link   
I don't know if these resources will be helpful in your thought processes ... but this is something I'm working on at the moment:

Electromagnetic Theories of Consciousness

10 Things an Electromagnetic Field can do to Your Brain

EM Field Exposure

Earth's Magnetic Field

There's some decent evidence that our consciousness is related to an EM field set up by our brain.

So, EM fields in the environment (especially changes or fluctuations in those fields) can have effects not only on the biology/anatomy of our brains, but on our consciousness.

Although the reverse is a bit more questionable (the brain's EM field affecting devices), I'm not sure we can rule anything out without further research.
edit on 29-3-2017 by Gryphon66 because: Noted

top topics

join