It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

800 Families Just Filed A Lawsuit Against Saudi Arabia Over 9/11

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 06:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
a reply to: MacK80

You wanna make an omelette, in this world, you gotta break some eggs. The bitch of this world is the eggs keep getting broken anyways.

Since anti-war movements ere end the day Obama gets elected, whatever partisansnip, the side effects from this whole thing appears to be the best idea speaking to preventing wars I can think of in I dont know how long.

And may the 9/11 victims families be the ones to deliver it. Enough is enough as a fallout from 9/11, and everything that motivated it for that matter.

9/11 is being used as a scapegoat to justify suing people back in time. The bill works without that tid-bit just fine, but going back will create a can of worms and battles we will ultimately lose. It's ultimately disgusting for all of the false reasons it tries to pretend to be honorable. The exact people that deserve justice will be used as the hinge for thousands of potentially illegitimates in American eyes.

Edit: Going to star you and go to sleep.

edit on 21-3-2017 by MacK80 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 07:24 AM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

"Filed Suit" is supposed to put us to sleep. Might as well, any proceedings will take years, if it ever goes to court. And what if it does? Should they add a couple trillion to the budget for war reparations, half the ME is been turned to rubble, countless people are dead or displaced, as a result of 911.

What a mess, but here lets spill some more boat loads of arms into the fray.

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 09:46 AM
link   
It will get settled out of court and a double gag order put on it. And by double gag order I mean that the families will be black bagged and gagged.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join