It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump’s Contract with the American Voter

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 02:12 PM
link   
a reply to: whywhynot

Well unlike you, I happen to continue to listen to the President's words and see if he lying or reneging on promises. And the healthcare one is going to be big. I promise you that he will be hung by those words if he doesn't deliver. ESPECIALLY since Obama got hung by his words to the same.

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 02:29 PM
link   
Don't place words in my mouth. I never said that I wouldn't listen to the President's words and hold him accountable to the extent that he is.

Now please stop trying to derail this thread. If you don't have on-topic subject matter to add please control yourself and not post.

a reply to: Krazysh0t

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Here's the thing. During the campaign trail he didn't make very many definitive promises. He gave us outlines of ideas. It wasn't until he was elected and actually had to start writing policy did we get the more fleshed out ideas. So while you may disagree, I say that his words post-election are VERY relevant because they are more elucidating to the direction Trump wants to take the country.

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 06:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

Well unlike you, I happen to continue to listen to the President's words and see if he lying or reneging on promises. And the healthcare one is going to be big. I promise you that he will be hung by those words if he doesn't deliver. ESPECIALLY since Obama got hung by his words to the same.

Look at it this way. One of the reasons Trump was elected is because of how stagnant and dysfunctional congress is with the idea that his no nonsense attitude and leadership will help get things done. The healthcare issue is something that the Republicans have to take on and they had 8 years to put together a solid replacement and havent. They are nowhere near as lock step as democrats are, whichbis good but can drag things our. During his inauguration speech he pointed to both sides to work together on behalf of the American people. As citizen I'm looking directly at congress.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join