It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Eric and Lara Trumps expecting their first child

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 05:29 PM
link   
Eric is 33 years old and he is Donald Trump's 3rd child with 1st wife Ivana. Lara (born Yunaska) is an associate producer for Inside Edition. They married on November 8, 2014 at Mar a Lago in a Jewish wedding under a chuppah. They have 2 dogs. They are expecting their first child, a boy, in September, who will be Donald Trump's 9th grandchild. Eric works at the Trump organization, having taken ownership along with Donald Trump Jr. from Donald Trump who retired from the Trump organization on January 19, 2017 at the age of 70.

www.foxnews.com...
edit on 20-3-2017 by allsee4eye because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 06:23 PM
link   
Congratulations.

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 06:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: allsee4eye
Eric is 33 years old and he is Donald Trump's 3rd child with 1st wife Ivana. Lara (born Yunaska) is an associate producer for Inside Edition. They married on November 8, 2014 at Mar a Lago in a Jewish wedding under a chuppah. They have 2 dogs. They are expecting their first child, a boy, in September, who will be Donald Trump's 9th grandchild. Eric works at the Trump organization, having taken ownership along with Donald Trump Jr. from Donald Trump who retired from the Trump organization on January 19, 2017 at the age of 70.

www.foxnews.com...

When did trumps family become jewish? Really starting to hate his relationship with israel. Trumps daughter converted and it said he was christian however his son got married in a jewish wedding? Wtf

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 06:32 PM
link   
a reply to: digital01anarchy

His first child and third child married Jewish women.

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 06:45 PM
link   
Just waiting for the hateful left to chime in with their usual, typical, predicatable hate.

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 06:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: allsee4eye

His first child and third child married Jewish women.

Lol new york ex liberals! Why I'm i not shocked? So wait he has two son's married to jewish women and a daughter that converted? I really hope barron meets a nice christian girl
edit on 20-3-2017 by digital01anarchy because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 07:21 PM
link   

When did trumps family become jewish? Really starting to hate his relationship with israel. Trumps daughter converted and it said he was christian however his son got married in a jewish wedding? Wtf

The fact that they're Jewish is their only redeeming quality, in my opinion. I'm not Jewish, but I find the Jewish religion to be most beautiful and much more moral and sensible than Christianity. I do disagree with the Israel/Palestine settlement issue, and think that Israel is in the wrong, on that front. But, Israel is not Judaism.

Mazel tov to Eric and his wife!

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 08:24 AM
link   
anyone besides me wonder if this child was conceived without any medical intervention? I mean, it HAD to be a boy right? lol

but really...good for them....im always happy when someone has a kid that they can actually take care of properly.....

aside from that im not into what appears to be the making of another american dynasty after the fashion of the kennedys or the bushes

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 10:00 AM
link   
a reply to: tribal

Not sure but Donald Trump Jr has 3 boys 2 girls just like Donald Trump Sr does.

top topics

join