It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Would you ever move to Europe?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 11:08 AM
link   
a reply to: truthtalk44

That depends on your definition of Europe.

I'd love to snuggle up in front of a fireplace with a snow bunny in Iceland (I.E smoking hot Nordic gal) but that wouldn't beat snuggling up in front of a fireplace with a red headed Irish lass who could drink me under the table and snog me under said table.

As a man of Irish decendancy, I think you know my answer.

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 11:11 AM
link   

testing

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 11:26 AM
link   
Russia ? Yes. Starting to sound better every day with what is going on in the US . Apparently , Liberal Loons are frowned upon there

edit on 3/20/17 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 11:27 AM
link   
I love living in Scotland always have but the USA is a place i'd love to live cause it seems like theirs 100&1 things to keep me busy/fascinated by traveling round different places.

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 11:37 AM
link   
I've thought of Iceland, Azores, Australia, Scotland, or Russia.
Australia has strict immigration policies though, so that leaves the other three.
Icelandic language looks really hard to learn, I can't even pronounce some of the volcano names.....
Azores I'd need Portugese or Spanish and its in the middle of the ocean....
I can read a tiny bit of Russian, but they speak so fast I don't know if I'll ever learn....
Maybe Scotland? My mom's side of the family goes back as far as the Pictish (Picts?), so that would likely be where I would land...🤔

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 12:42 PM
link   
BBC headline of today: Happiness report: Norway is the happiest place on Earth.
Strange but i left as fast as possible.
Beautiful nature thou.

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Ummm...nope...not interested in living there even though that's where the ancestors lived...

Now...New Zealand on the other hand...

YouSir

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 12:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: hutch622

Australia here , cannot think of a place i would rather live and i have been to a few countries but admittedly not Europe .

australia would be perfect if it wasn't for those pesky drop bears.

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 02:18 PM
link   
australia's land will soon be overrun by Cain Toads. And their water over run by stinging jellyfish. And their air is already over run by flies. There's too many pests.

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 02:35 PM
link   

London calling ..... hell yes

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 06:42 PM
link   
Thought about it once, but my answer is, "Hell no!!"

I love America.

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 11:07 PM
link   

If i went to school and could afford to move # yeah.

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 12:44 AM
link   
Europe is not a country! It is many countries, and they are very different, one from the other.

I moved to France. I had a lot of trouble with the change at first. Now, I don't want to go back to the US. I've learned to appreciate things like moderation (in all things) instead of extremism.

Depending upon what your problems in the US are, you might find they don't go away just because you moved somewhere else.

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 01:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicusI have dual citizenship, our family has property in Italy and I still would be reluctant to move there permanently.

Why? Because of Italians. Immigration in Italy....

Do Italians act badly?

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 06:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Miracula2

Do Italians act badly?

It's corrupt as hell and the property rights are not as good as in the United States.

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 09:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: Miracula2

Do Italians act badly?

It's corrupt as hell and the property rights are not as good as in the United States.

From my experience. Its that the further east you go in Europe the worse it gets. I'll never forget going to the Ukraine before the war, and given the spiritual nature of some of the people I saw it didn't surprise me too much that a war broke out there.

There were some good people, but I'll never forget seeing a Khazar taxi driver. Short white arrogant trolls.

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 03:39 AM
link   
in Europe live my grandma (Italy) and I think it's a fantastic place to live, very beautiful and peaceful country
edit on 23-3-2017 by GinFab because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join