It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UK: Theresa May stands firm as Article 50 passes both houses

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 10:55 AM
link   
Terrorist attack in London was completely manufactured by some MI6 and GCHQ faction to attempt to divert article 50 triggering plan for March 29th. GCHQ especially is interested in the UK remaining in Europe in order to have free hands in its espionage across the whole continent with impunity.

posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 11:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Flanker86

How would the attack affect the triggering of article 50?
A British born Islamic jihadi going on a killing spree doesn't seem to have much relevance to Brexit in my opinion.
Perhaps you could explain how you think his attack would change anything regarding Europe.
edit on 25.3.2017 by grainofsand because: typo

posted on Mar, 27 2017 @ 11:20 PM
link   
Might be ... the only thing I can tell you for sure is : spooks' minds are twisted!

Either way, I don't believe this will have any effect on Brexit. It sounds very strange though, this even seems have turned out to be the best way for GCHQ to admit they have been spying on your WhatsApp chats since the beginning.
That simply by saying ... We need to spy on all WhatsApp communications ... we need backdoors (which were always there)

posted on Mar, 28 2017 @ 05:04 PM
link   
Tomorrow is the day... the fulfilment of the vote for UK Independence

www.breitbart.com...

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 05:40 AM
link   
No words needed

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 06:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Soloprotocol
No words needed

I think words are needed in this instance.
Here you have the rarity of a politician setting aside personal opinion and carrying out the will of the people.

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 06:38 AM
link   
Article 50 triggered.

The UK's letter has formally been delivered to Euro Council prez Donald Tusk.

As per BBC.

Yay!

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 06:40 AM
link   
The will of the people was overwhelmingly against the Iraq invasion and i'm pretty sure if you asked the majority would be against all wars...Like Westminster and it's politicians give a flying # about the will of the people.

Leaving the EU will be a colossal # up. Watch this space.

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 06:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: burgerbuddy
Article 50 triggered.

The UK's letter has formally been delivered to Euro Council prez Donald Tusk.

As per BBC.

Yay!

I'm disappointed it wasn't done on a giant piece of card, like those cheques that they present to lottery winners.

"Dear mister Tusk,
it's over.
Love
Theresa and the UK

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 07:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Soloprotocol

Yet again a remainer asserting his doom as a fact. You don't know that at all, maybe we'll prosper.
Doom mongers said the same when we kept sterling and refused the Euro. They were spectacularly wrong lol.

posted on Apr, 1 2017 @ 02:22 PM
link   
UK Brexit procedure still unclear despite a dubious letter to the EU!!! Watch out ...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join