It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A new insight needed

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 06:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Whatsthisthen

Every moment is brand new it has never existed nor can ever exist again in any way shape or form; not even in memory. So when are you not dying and being reborn every moment? When day dreaming about the past or the future of course.

Saying take impermanence with you was actually a very kind thing to say; but I suppose you were expecting something negative and went into defence mode?

Expectation and assumptions I'm not quite 50 yet but even I know such things are ill advised to have or make.

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 08:16 AM
link   
It's a cook book!!!!

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 08:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Valar God
May I get a new insight for a book that I write ?

Or just a theoretical-philosophical study.

Lets say that the aliens come to Earth.
The offer humans their knowledge and technology, but not right away.
First, they want to play a game of sorts.
They offer one "human", in a form of a baby, to grow up among people.
No one is to tell him anything about this at any cost.
But he notices something odd and in time he figures it out.
And he doesn't know everything.
He knows that he is an "alien" and he knows that people are lying to him.
Everyone around him, even his parents.
But no one is willing to tell him anything, to the point of becoming aggressive towards him and making him insane.

Let's say that there is at least one person who would like to save him from that.
He sees that, but those people still don't help him.
So, the alien assumes there must be a reason for it, but he can't figure out what that reason could be.

Any ideas what that reason could be ?

The reason is people need to have strength in their own voice. As the Zen Buddhist saying goes, "If you see the Buddha on the road, kill him." That is the reason.

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 08:55 AM
link   
a reply to: BigBrotherDarkness

Every moment is brand new it has never existed nor can ever exist again in any way shape or form; not even in memory So when are you not dying and being reborn every moment? When day dreaming about the past or the future of course.

I have heard that said of the work of carbon and oxygen in the body, occultly speaking. But why only when daydreaming?

I would suggest while living too.

Saying take impermanence with you was actually a very kind thing to say; but I suppose you were expecting something negative and went into defence mode?

Context, BigBrotherDarknes, context!

Context is important. . . .

But really, those spiritual word games are wasted on me, I am not spiritually "educatable" by stealth.

Expectation and assumptions I'm not quite 50 yet but even I know such things are ill advised to have or make.

That depends, sometimes "yes", sometime "no".

Funny thing, the (human) spiritual Beings I meet on the inner generally have alterior motives behind their eyes while they speak truthfully, or not speak at all. But always an alterior motive for their presence. Only once did one speak honestly, and that was in answer to my often repeated question of "Why do you interfere in this world?"

"Because we can." was the honest truth with nothing behind it. Yes, something will always rear it's head and destroy one's expectations sooner or later.

But really; repeated behaviour begats expectations . . .

With one aforementioned exception, I have not been disappointed yet when dealing with the spiritual hierachy of humanity.

On assumption, here is an example.

When confronted with a devil what does one do?

One assumes nothing, for the little critter was probably a Nature Spirit corrupted by a human magician or similar.

One simply restores them.

But really BigBrotherDarkness, the spiritual world can leave me out of it. The netherworlds are full of the spiritual world's dirty laundry. Their fix is to consign it to mythology and move on.

We will probably never see eye to eye on the matter of spirituality, but I don't mind locking horns in speech, even if I do get annoyed at times.

edit on 15-3-2017 by Whatsthisthen because: fixed formatting mistake bb code

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 09:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Whatsthisthen

I give you what you asked; with a smile... and returning with concepts to continue a dialog neither of us really want to have; you said so from the start. So best to end this pointlessness and on with the thread eh?

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 09:27 PM
link   
I've started a short novel, more just fun, that I never finished and lost, but the premise was similar to this-

A boy was born on a planet, with seemingly many Billions of people. The reality is humanity is going extinct, and the few lines that are left are being supported by interconnected artificial intelligence bio-robot clones that can act as 1 and are indistinguishable from humans, to survive. Ultimately he discovers the secret system that is promoting his reproduction and control, and tries to escape it, but cannot and lives the rest of his life searching for others that are 'real' and waking them from the disillusion.
edit on 15-3-2017 by MacK80 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 09:30 PM
link   
a reply to: BigBrotherDarkness

Good thinking BigBrotherDarkness.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join