It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Men in Iran are wearing hijabs in solidarity with their wives who are forced to cover their hair

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 10:07 AM
link   
Men wear one by choice for limited time. Women wear one by force forever. *slow golf clap*

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 10:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Neith
a reply to: savemebarry

I wonder how well Man thongs would sell over there.

I like very well, you like? I like! Uzbekistan is wonderful, when you kill relative, the heads, they just roll off, and all the children, they play game. We call it "catch uncle khaleek" - they love it.

edit on 13-3-2017 by savemebarry because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 11:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Neith

Well, I am very sorry, I have been dealing with family all day, while working my day job too.

Now... as for my opinion on the covered face... It should be a womans right to choose, and that has to count for something, rather than being something that is spoken and written, but has a different outcome in reality. It certainly should not be a matter of law. Law in a nation should be something separate to commandments issued by deities and prophets, not ideologically rooted, but rooted in fundamental principles which inform human behaviour, even in the absence of faith.

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 01:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: savemebarry

originally posted by: Neith
a reply to: savemebarry

I wonder how well Man thongs would sell over there.

I like very well, you like? I like! Uzbekistan is wonderful, when you kill relative, the heads, they just roll off, and all the children, they play game. We call it "catch uncle khaleek" - they love it.

MY EYES MY EYES!!!

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 01:27 PM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

No worries at all!

Yes i agree it should be a Womans right. Make up is pretty much the western version of hijabs anyways. I choose not to myself however, i would never wear a blanket over my head unless i was playing hide and go seek!

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join