It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Meanwhile in Europe...

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2017 @ 11:48 AM
link   
a reply to: earthling42

I said doublethink, not hypocrisy. You yourself showed perplexity about the uncertainty or hesitation of your government, if I understood you correctly.

Edited to add: States are powers, so don't hurry to pin moral values on politics.
edit on 12 3 2017 by surnamename57 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2017 @ 01:01 PM
link   
a reply to: intrptr
It wasn't quite a matter of petty hindrance, it was a political matter. As I understand it the diplomats were sent to rally people - I am curious how many countries would allow foreign diplomats or individuals to enter their borders for the sole purpose of revolution, of sorts?

A recent matter happened here of some similarity -
Canadians refused at border for desiring to join Women's March. It seems rather silly, but all the same, allowing foreigners to protest or spread propaganda seems silly too.

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 08:59 PM
link   
Berlusconi tells pulic: No taxes on housing and cars. Indeed there should be taxed on lies!

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 05:52 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 09:35 AM
link   
Europe is screwed, it is being invaded

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 09:35 PM
link   
Nah, it's self inflicted invasion. It's more like, the EU wants cheap labor because the bankers are missing one ring in the chain of reality. They think power comes from the markets. Power in reality comes from will, and from the barrel of a gun. Who holds the biggest and baddest gun and the strongest will, holds power!

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 12:19 PM
link   
Dutch Royals collaboration with nazi Germany in WW2 while the country was bombed by german planes and invaded by German racist degenerates is a great indication of the generalized agreement among European elites against the people which has been ongoing ever since.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join