It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama’s Surveillance Of Team Trump: A Probable Paper Trail

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 06:28 PM
link   
Some interesting evidence in the Obama snooping saga.

Has to do with how "they" knew about those phone conversations Trump had with foreign leaders.

Hmmm.

Obama’s Surveillance Of Team Trump: A Probable Paper Trail

In the shifting saga of how members of the Trump campaign/administration ended up having their phone conversations tapped under the Obama administration, the American people have been fed a series of shifting excuses on how the Obama administration would never violate the laws concerning surveillance of US Persons.

We were told the President cannot order such surveillance (which we know is a false statement, see here and here).

Then we were given the impression by the Fake News Media these “intercepts” were under a FISA court warrant. But later we learned the FISA court rejected the application by Team Obama in June 2016.

Hmmm

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 06:33 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Obama is not even worried. He has nothing to worry about. He can't do anything, and I mean anything to get into any sort of trouble.

Think o the most twisted and illegal thing, if he did it live on the stage at the superbowl 1/2 time show, he and none of this class of "leader" ever have to worry. They can not go to prison-period.

This is a man who was not vetted properly and every little piece of info on him seems "off".

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Hey, if Obama and Hillary can get away with mass murder in Syria, overthrowing multiple foreign governments, etc, all while still going down as holy saints to be revered and worshiped, for eternity, what's a little Watergate Scandal 2.0???

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 07:10 PM
link   

From your link,

(U) Political process in the United States. Not engage in any intelligence activity authorized by these Procedures, including disseminations to the White House, for the purpose of affecting the political process in the United States.

Political interference is right there in the law.

If congress and DOJ can prove any of the illegally disseminated information went through Obamas whitehouse then the shtf.

Regardless if there ever was or was not Russian contact vis a vis the election. Has no bearing on this issue.

It is patently clear violation of the law to share information collected on US citizens even with interactions with foreign persons.

Hopefully as article talks about there is paper trail made by merely accessing the data which will lead investigation not only to sure but also end users within government at the time.

Another point made, if no paper trail, then whole nother set of laws violated.

(I personally think it was made up as justification of surveillance )

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 07:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Phoenix

Anyone holding or any place holding any of this info is going to be dead or on fire. That is if there is any.

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Schumer/Pelosi suddenly went silent 24 hours after President Trump's tweet about being bugged. I think the entire upper echelon of the desperate and depleted Democratic party have colluded with each other to get President Trump.

It was GENIUS how Trump turned the tables on them by requesting an investigation into Obama's wrong doings. What started out as an investigation into his ties with Russia, will end up ruining Obama's legacy of accomplishments.

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 07:54 PM
link   
a reply to: seasonal

And the difference is Trump just admits he could murder someone on the street? Much more profound right?

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 07:59 PM
link   
a reply to: MacK80
Did Trump say that?

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 10:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: seasonal
Did Trump say that?

He was making an obvious joke about the loyalty of his supporters.

As usual, these low-IQ leftist nitwits have no humor...

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 11:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: SBMcG

Did Trump say that?

Sorry, but c'mon there's no standard where murder is really funny.
I guess you'd say i can see the humor in the remark (given the audience) but my appreciation of such humor is lacking.
Low IQ leftist nitwits notwithstanding.

ganjoa

posted on Mar, 11 2017 @ 05:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: SBMcG

Did Trump say that?

I think he was showing how unliked his opponent was, that he could be guilty of a heinous murder and still be more popular than a globalist that enabled her sexist pig serial sex abuser husband.

top topics

join