It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sammytheshammy

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 04:48 AM
link   
A great big friendly hello from Sunny Scotland. Signed up here as i believe virtually nothing that is reported by the lame stream media as the "Truth" and am looking for a different, spin free, world view. We are, IMO, being lied to, on a massive scale. I enjoy reading various "conspiracy theories" and view most as an interesting distraction which may or may not have some truth to them. I look forward to joining in and reading the members differing opinions. Thanks.

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 05:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Sammytheshammy

Welcome and good luck!

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 06:31 AM
link   

Welcome from sunny England.

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Welcome to ATS!

There are moments here on ATS and hope you are online when they happen! The last great time was the California, San Bernardino shooting when members here were posting events as they happened. That was pretty intense! There are still questions surrounding that event that the lame stream media still have never touched on.

Hope you enjoy your time here!

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 12:23 PM
link   
Welcome to the zoo !!!!
This is a propicious time to join. WL has dumped on the CIA....er...dumped CIA files out the wazoo. 4chan has imploded. Antarctica has become a vacation hot spot. Lunar realty set to exceed expectations. Science and mysticism kissing cheeks.
Last but not least, darkness covering all of Middle Earth where the blind lead the blind.

Hope you shine some light for us.
( This little light of mine, I'm gonna let it shine, let it shine......)

VF

new topics

top topics

join