It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Happydustin

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 11:18 PM
link   
NOTICE: AboveTopSecret.com management is now enforcing new standards for the opening posts of threads.

Opening posts that contain minimal content, links with little or no explanation, YouTube videos with no commentary, images with little or no commentary, and similar nominal content may be removed without warning or explanation. If your topic is important to you, make sure you explain why, with links and supporting material so that our members may offer more relevant contributions, and ultimately, better threads. In fact, if you have less to say than this simple notice, then you probably do not have enough to start a new thread. Thank you for your assistance in helping to create great threads on ATS.

When you click this form-field, this message will disappear.
edit on 8-3-2017 by Happydustin because: Lol i dont know what im doing. I was gonna give this long speech about this site should make it easier for ppl without facebook(etc) join that dont wanna be tracked and yall should quit fighting so much cuz theres prob millions like me that dont wanna make an account and just read interesting stuff, but i cant remember what i wanted to say. Oh, the svv thread was cool. Yall should let more like that come in.

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 11:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Happydustin

Hit the post button to quick did we . lol . Just go to edit and you should be able to have another go . Oh and welcome .

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 11:31 PM
link   
a reply to: hutch622

There you go , now people can read it .

edit on 8-3-2017 by Happydustin because: Lol i dont know what im doing. I was gonna give this long speech about this site should make it easier for ppl without facebook(etc) join that dont wanna be tracked and yall should quit fighting so much cuz theres prob millions like me that dont wanna make an account and just read interesting stuff, but i cant remember what i wanted to say. Oh, the svv thread was cool. Yall should let more like that come in.

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 11:37 PM
link   
a reply to: [post=21992364]hutch622 lol probably. i dont know what im doing. Been reading for a good while. Just wanted to say theres no telling how many there are like me that like learning new stuff so yall quit fighting so much.

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 11:43 PM
link   

If you click the link below you should find the answer to any questions you have about posting .

freshmans forum

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 11:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: hutch622

If you click the link below you should find the answer to any questions you have about posting .

freshmans forum [/quote appreciate ya. Didnt wanna make an account or post. But got drunk enough to say "hey folk theres lotsa folk reading this stuff so be cool". Not everyone wants to type. Stop arguing. Its pointless. No ones changing anyones mind far as politics go

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 12:29 AM
link   

Didnt wanna make an account or post

Now you are here hang around and enjoy .

top topics

join