It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Scarborough is morphing into O'Reilly

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2005 @ 09:47 PM
link   
Okay. Does anyone watch Scarborough country? He is metamorphing into O'Reilly. Someone should pose the question to Joe, "What really is behind your new twist in the show, money & ratings?"
Sorry, everyone but I have too much time on my hands to be able to notice this. First, he is trying to get a professor fired.(O'Reilly tactics) Second, someone is supposidly attack Joe Scarborough. (O'Reilly tactic) Thirdly, he promotes himself on his own show. (O'Reilly tactic)

Does anyone else have too much time on their hands, so that we can discuss stupidity in the media?

posted on Feb, 2 2005 @ 05:13 PM
link   
He completely whitewashed James Dobson the other night.

"Well, Mr. Dobson, how do you feel about the gay lobbiests in the leftist, liberal media elite in Hollywood who claimed that you said the Spongebob was Gay?"

"I never said SpongeBob was gay, I just don't like tolerance"

"When will the Hollywood elite learn that us in the HEARTLAND don't take kindly to tolerance. Next up, those liberal elitists are at it again, not in Hollywood, but on public college campuses..."

Yeah, liberals in college...go figure. Maybe I'll find a pastor somewhere in church next. And that's when I turned on the History Channel.

I find it absolutely hysterical that these pundits are playing the "Joe Somebody" routine for middle america, when he actually cashes his paycheck from the same Hollywood liberals he so vocally deplores. (The same holds true for both O'Reilly and Hannity. Oh, they can be as loud as they want, but NewsCorp still owns Fox television and 20th Century Fox...Hollywood elitists who make twenty times more for Murdoch than the FOX news pulls in).

You ever watch Joe when an actual celebrity comes on? Well, at least they use to, but then he usually goes into full on suck up mode. All week I've been watching Scarborough and wondering why he's been whipping up such a frenzy. Must be pressure on him to bump up his ratings, what with Tucker Carlson looking for a time slot now.

Damn, that's manipulative.

I mean, I hate O'Reilly with a passion, makes my skin crawl, but at least he knows he's a creep, and just doesn't care. I think Scarborough actually buys his own good old boy routine.

posted on Feb, 23 2005 @ 04:17 AM
link   
He is like the character two face from Batman. I read his book and he bashes his fellow republicans. Calls them yes men and bashes the way they push the Bush agenda across, no matter what. Then on his show he does the same thing. He always repeating what you hear on the radio or Fox. He makes himself out to be a rebel and a guy who cares about the best intrest of the people over the party.
Yeah right all he cares about is that big paycheck.

join