It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I took a pill in a dream, what happened next made me nuts in real life for a moment!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 10:30 AM
link   
This is absolutely the strangest dream I had bar none!!

I was transporting some sort of classified items in a dream one night. Somehow, I managed to accidentally spill its contents and ingested some of it.

Instantly, it sent me awake in real life!

Now that's not the strangest part of the dream!

I hurried back to sleep and upon falling back to sleep again. I came to exactlywhere I left off in the dream!

That is the site of where I accidentally spilled and ingested classified materials! But now there's a man in there told me what I have just ingested is a powerful hallucinogenic chemical!

And whatever I saw when the hallucinogenic chemical got into me isn't real, it's fake! Which happens to be real life when I awoke briefly!

The next morning I nearly went crazy. I remembered everything!! I"m still confused even now!

Especially the succeeding dreams in different nights, I've been having multiple-level dreams, a dream within a dream within a dream and so on and so forth! I don't so sure anymore if I'm still dreaming or fully awake now!

Hope to get out of it or at least get my mind sorted!

I did have a dream weeks before, I met someone in that dream who I think is Jesus but he never told me he is Jesus and he didn't looked like Jesus either because he is a shapeshifter. He can choose to appear into anything and he often appeared as a Yeti or some other animal but he once appeared as 100% human before already. He said he's gonna train me with something. I wonder if it's related.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 10:47 AM
link   
a reply to: johndeere2020

Seems as if you can now channel higher frequency... kind of cool I think.

I'd just advise to be wary of negative influence, and advice of historical content if offered such advice. If origins and connections to specific entities are displayed with a so called attachment to them yourself, then it indicates effort to pull you off center. If the oneness of all and finding a comfy place within it all is advised, then it indicates positive channeling, and that your higher self is channeling info.

I hate to say it, but attaching credibility and logic to the dream world takes a bit of logic removal from the physical realms. What I mean is, craziness in the physical world is part of opening up previously unreal realms into the doors of normalcy... its yet another ying/yang principle of the brain added.

Talking with others about these things can make transitions easier too, so just keep that up and know you are not alone going through such shifts.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 10:57 AM
link   
You're subconscious is trying to tell you you are eating or drinking or possibly even putting something in your environment or on your skin that is not good for you. Try to figure out what it is, it may be a different soap, or a change in the food you are eating. Something is triggering the doom and gloom dreams. Our subconscious communicates with us in weird ways, it uses childhood reasoning sometimes.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 11:02 AM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

Valid point... good call!

Not sure I ever related it until now, but dreams did get me to stop ingesting Flouride.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 11:03 AM
link   
Deirdre Barrett's studies showed that lucid dreaming and false awakenings (dream within a dream) happen coincidentally most of the time. In my opinion it sort of serves as a flimsy logical explanation as to what occurred - the psyche has a habit of doing this.

An external example of this is how the psyche incorporates sounds into the dream to "rationalise" it. Maybe you hear someone in reality say your name and your psyche adds someone addressing you in your dream as an explanation. Same thing with feelings. I once dreamed that I lost a foot and woke up with my foot asleep. This whole phenomenon is likely to prevent interruption of deep sleep, which is very detrimental to the body. This is my theory anyhow.

I met someone in that dream who I think is Jesus but he never told me he is Jesus and he didn't looked like Jesus either

Then why in the hell did you think he was Jesus?

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 11:31 AM
link   
When my husband died, I was in turmoil with grief and heartache and the pain was unbearable. There was no relief from it.

I went to sleep one night and dreamed that I woke up one morning and my husband's death was a dream. I remember feeling an overwhelming relief and the pain of grief disappeared.

But then I woke up again, and I thought to myself 'thank goodness it was all a dream and my husband isn't really dead'. I was sat on my bed so confused for a few minutes and then I realised that in my dream, i'd dreamed that my husband had died but that it hadn't actually happened because in my dream I woke up and realised i'd dreamed it. For a few minutes I really didn't know what was real and what wasn't.

I finally realised i'd dreamed all of it, it was really true that my husband had died, and the crushing grief returned like a ton of bricks.

It's crazy what the brain gets up to when we think it's asleep.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 12:39 PM
link   
whoa that is a super trippy dream. If you are reading this you are awake. I think hahah.

I've had false awakenings like that before. one time I woke up in my dream, lucid, about 25 times in a row. It scared the crap out of me i thought it was going to be impossible to wake up.

Your dream reminds me of the craziest astral projection I've ever had in my life. I mediated myself into trace, popped out of my body, flew off my balcony and met some random guy in a trench coat on the corner. He said, "hey man, try this", handed me a pill, and since i was astral projecting had no fear whatsoever of talking that pill.

I swallowed it and instantly i went into a D M T trip for what felt like 8 hours. Snapped out of it and was still standing on the the corner next to the guy in the trench coat.

He looked at me with a smirk and was like, "what do you think?" I just shook my head in disbelief and woke up in my bed completely mind blown. I looked at the clock and only an hour had passed.

I think these chemicals are naturally produced by our brains. In these dream realms our consciousness creates reality.
This makes me think of two different possibilities

A- The chemicals are released in our brain and our consciousness creates a symbolic representation (dreams/hallucinations) of what is happening to our physical body.

B - The actions we go through in our lucid dream state create can lead to deeper levels of consciousness which allow for the release of the chemicals in our brain. In other words conscious thoughts control brain chemistry.

This is possibly why negating negative thoughts from your mind creates a healthier happier lifestyle in physical reality. Thoughts control brain chemistry. Brain chemistry does not control thoughts. This is why I think the placebo effect works.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 01:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Ridhya

Deirdre Barrett's studies showed that lucid dreaming and false awakenings (dream within a dream) happen coincidentally most of the time.

Thank you. I had been looking for a way to explain the weird event that has happened on several occasions in my dreams.

False awakenings. Explains it perfectly, and the OP is right. They do throw you for a loop. I have gone days playing the dream over and over in my head. One particular dream, was so real that I awakened with impressions on my body that corresponded to an event in the dream. I am still second guessing that dream.

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 01:49 AM
link   
Boy, there a lot of bulls***, so-called dream interpretations in this thread.

OP has gone astral. Recommend you keep a dream journal in the event you may not be able to remember as well as you are used to.

Much respect and welcome to the realm.

Restricted

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 02:43 AM
link   

Ohhh boy... Down the rabbit hole. But maybe we're all Alice... I've had that drugged dream too recently. I was escaping from super secret people in my neighborhood and found a place to hide in a car port a few doors up. Then someone came up from behind and injected a drug in my back and whoomp...I'm down...disoriented in the dream and woke up in "real life" all f'ed up. Funny to be drugged in a dream. Never happened in real life...too bad cause it might take away the constant back pain but...these always running dreams are a constant. And they are so real. Restricted is on to something. I think it's the astral too. Because if I remember it in the dream I can do so many things. I can fight back. Move things. Fly, float, tumble and more. Try to figure out when you're there. Then the fun can begin. Oh the shapeshifters...If you can find a mirror in your dreams you can do it too...easy peasy.

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 03:39 AM
link   
a reply to: ttobban

In one of the dream, I was struggling to wake up in real life. It was an afternoon nap and I know that I'm late for dinner. Awareness of the time while asleep is one of my gifts and I have a bit of control what time I want to wake up.

So I'm aware that I'm late for dinner, so I tried to wake myself up from the sleep and I did get up and went down the stairs.

But as I go down the stairs, everything became pitch black and I blacked out and find myself lying back in bed so I get up again and the cycle repeats a few times.

Finally I made it downstairs but I noticed all lights are off, the TV is on but only showing static. So I realized I'm still dreaming and I woke myself one last time and finally I woke up!

Perhaps, it doesn't mean anything but one thing is clear.... My mind is preventing me from waking up but why??

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 03:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Ridhya

I still can't rationalize why I keep waking up past 2 am where my dream gets interrupted and when I go back to sleep, the dream resumes to exactly where I left off.

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 03:57 AM
link   

I get the false wake ups too and get caught in the cycle but the fun starts when you finally realize you're dreaming. Try to fly, go on adventures - I've explored towns, forests etc. I've had the times when I can get right back into the dream after waking up - in fact I get a weird panic feeling when waking to real life. Maybe we're just good at dreaming? :-)

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 07:28 AM
link   

Awareness of the time while asleep is one of my gifts and I have a bit of control what time I want to wake up.

Well, that right there might be the link you are in search of. The good majority of people are not able to selectively abort dreams... without an environmental usage anyway. This trait also brings about the adaptation of recognizing, in dreams, what is and or is not clues of environment. Meaning, static on a TV is a clue of a dream... etc.

I am very sensitive to dream influence... seems to be a never ending line of high frequency sources trying to get messages of varying sorts across. Regardless of what is channeled in a dream, I simply concept that high frequency is not able to alter my low frequency surroundings... so it equates to getting to be the 'Captain' of the ship persay.

I agree with a previous post or more that the repetition is in such motion because something in trending occurrences in current times or recent pasts needs a new path of direction. Being that your physical state can alter dream state to such a degree, I would be in long stints of meditation if in your situation. The lack of sleep can be offset allowing the mind to sleep while the body is in the awakened state. Took me many years to learn this... did not have control of my actual dreams and suffered many negative symptoms because of it... having control of these things is much more balanced... I hope you can find similar peace.

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 04:11 PM
link   
I must have been triggered because I had a false wakening in my dream this morning.

I dreamt I woke up and had to rush, it was light outside, so I had to be late for work.

Then my brain must have taken over because it was light outside, but much lighter than it should have been, so it snapped me awake.

Thank goodness I am off today.

top topics

join