It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Water is life

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 06:07 AM
link   
I have diabetes and hear voices. Since drinking Kengan water I've reduced my sugar numbers by 100 points getting them finally under 200. Also my voices have been greatly reduced.

It's all about your acid-alkaline imbalance. Which is the cause of your body eating itself.

The electronic method of creating this water is the best way to do it. You can use this water on skin for beauty, or skin lesions. Also sanitization.

This is what I use.

Now there are warnings about using the machine coming from other companies with different designs.
Truth is I've had a few headaches and just this morning experienced a sore throat. I'm going to stop using the water until I consult my doctor. But I do see health benefits from it.

edit on 2-3-2017 by anotherside because: (no reason given)

edit on 2-3-2017 by anotherside because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 06:09 AM
link   
Um. Ok?.....

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 06:12 AM
link   
a reply to: anotherside

My sugar is 4.4 , What scale are you using .

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 06:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: hutch622

My sugar is 4.4 , What scale are you using .
my meter has been telling me my blood sugar's were between 180-300 taking meds.

I've been drinking the water now for a week and a half. I didn't take my insulin or meds last night due to drinking which I do sometimes to drown out voices and destress. I tested before my morning meds today it was 100. Within the normal range.

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 06:29 AM
link   

Simply adding cucumbers, fresh cut ginger root and lemon to water will defuse the goodness of the vegetables and defuse the solids and chemicals in the water into the vegetables. It's like a pond doing its job of osmosis.

Another much less expensive alternative (or even addition) is making soup with leeks, parsnip, beets, green onion, radishes, garlic, carrots, celery, baby tomatoes, bok choy, onions and any other vegetable you can add. Add chicken and a good broth. You can even add V8. Eat this soup as a good dinner each evening, then do irregular fasting in the morning and afternoon, eating only fresh fruits and nuts. After 1 month, all inflammation will be gone and your energy level will be through the roof. You will lose 20 lbs and your hair and nails will be like they were when you were a child. No sweets, soda or corn syrup. Remove cheese and milk products. Drink filtered tap water with all meals.

I normally cut my vegetables and freeze them in containers. Very little money makes lots of soup. Super-foods bring health naturally.

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 06:30 AM
link   

Different scales i am guessing , different countries perhaps . The voices thing , perhaps talk to a doctor . Quickly .

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 06:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: hutch622

Different scales i am guessing , different countries perhaps . The voices thing , perhaps talk to a doctor . Quickly .
the voices have been handled, no worries.

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 06:45 AM
link   

How many thousands of dollars did you waste on that machine?

This is what I use.

This is BS.

edit on 2/3/17 by Chadwickus because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 07:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Chadwickus

This is what I use.

This is BS.

I know someone with one. I honestly got instant effects on blood sugar and hallucinations

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 07:44 AM
link   

I agree with the premise of your title, basically.

I likely drink between 64-80 ounces of water a day, not including my coffee. I gave up all pop years ago and don't miss it a bit. I think my alcohol consumption (consisting of some wine in the evening and with dinner) likely undoes any good that the water may do. I don't know why I think that...I just do.

My nephew is T1D and drinking water always helped him keep his readings low.

Dehydration and strenuous physical activity/or anxiety could send his numbers up in the 4 and 500s easily.

I'm glad that you found something that you feel is helping you.

I wonder if dehydration isn't affecting(?) the auditory hallucinations? And, that could be why drinking the water seems to help/make the voices stop?

Just wondering and throwing it out there.
Good luck to you and I hope the sore throat is nothing serious.

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 08:08 AM
link   

what utter bollox

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 08:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: ignorant_ape

what utter bollox

If you managed to get your blood pH as high as it says 'returning to health' you'd be pushing up daisies.

Your body doesn't let its pH get very far away from 7.41. There are several systems for keeping it there. If you force it far from that, you will die. Period.

The entire hooha about 'acid food' and 'alkaline food' isn't that your blood pH changes, it's what your kidneys are discarding to keep your blood pH in line. Given that several other systems also get their innings in keeping your pH in line, what you are pissing off is a bit irrelevant. I certainly wouldn't base a cancer cure on it. And it won't do crap for your schizophrenia.

btw - "switch cancer cells off" at a pH of 8.8 is up there with "kill pretty much everything in your body", frankly
edit on 2-3-2017 by Bedlam because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 08:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Bedlam

yeah - this is the sort of thread where i just cannot be arsed to type much

but hey - bonus question [ its rhetorical ]

how does the " kangen machine " produce water with a PH of > 9.0

hint - i had no idea when i started reading this thread - but the physics // chemistry of a machine that claimed to turn tap water into a solution PH 9 + baffled me

so i had to google it - the answer will astound you [ clickbait
]

but suffice to say - there was nothing wrong with my scientific thinking - they way it does it is a pure scam - thats why i couldnt understand how teh " magic machine " worked

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 08:31 AM
link   

I'd assume it's a sodium hydroxide dispenser, or they're lying.

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 09:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Chadwickus

This is what I use.

This is BS.

I agree completely Chad, that graphic is complete BS.
We don't usually agree on things but this time I think we are in complete alignment here.

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 12:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bedlam

I'd assume it's a sodium hydroxide dispenser, or they're lying.
nope, it's all electrical. He took different products from stores, showed how acidic they are, then showed the kengan water and it's alkaline with a meter.

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 12:37 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 03:55 PM
link   
a reply to: ignorant_ape

Lemme guess, you add certain chemicals to the water.

A pH of 9 would be like drinking bleach...

new topics

top topics

join