It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Weird Sacred Geometry Of Canberra Australia

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 04:40 PM
link   
a reply to: SolAquarius

Yes, I find the feel of occult geometry different from natural places. Canberra, DC, etc., seem to be an overlay to tap into the natural energies. Most magic is like that.

I always like to look a bit deeper through the layers.

So who are those Theosophists working for I wonder, and what are they up to?

An educated guess is Canberra is tapping into an ancient system that utilised/controlled/tapped into the Elemental forces of the earth.

I would add that the Theosophists don't really know what they are doing. Our strange destructive weather suggests that strongly. Our weather feels like it should a well balanced spinning gyroscope, but someone has shifted a balance that will send the gyroscope thrashing about violently sooner or later.

I remember reading a Theosophical volume on Angelic beings, Nature Beings and Elementals written by one CW Leadbetter. He was high up in the Theosophical society and founded(?) the liberal catholic church. He wrote very little about Elementals as if either he could not see them or, more probably, he had a preconceived notion of them and saw what he was taught rather then the real thing. But I speculate there.

He was though very dismissive of the Australian Indigenous folk saying of his visit to Australia that the local folk had a little low level magic and a fairy or two. He had no idea of the reality and the deapth of the Knowledge of the Oz Indigenous folk out bush.

Perhaps, my opinion here, the arrogance of the Theosophical movement, the theoretical splitting of the natural world into "higher" and "lower" and then focusing on the "higher" simply blinded them to what is really here and how it works.

The Atlans are said to have destroyed themselves. . . .

I do wonder just how stupid these so-called "illumined" folk really are in their supposed superiority.

edit on 7-3-2017 by Whatsthisthen because: added some stuff,

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 08:23 PM
link   
Just a note for the astral-travelers and others capable of exploring the hidden side of Canberra. If you want to look for the temple system beyond the occult geometry, just keep in mind the geometry is just an overlay that interfaced with the temple system. Ignore it.

The temple system beyond the geometry has guardians, big African lions. They are very intelligent, wise, and guard the system. Be respectful, they can bite. (Tear you to shreds actually)

There are steps being taken to dis-connect the occult geometry from the temple system. (Tough luck theosophists) so some of the nastier doors will be negated too.

My point of view is this sort of thing need not be kept secret.

Be respectful of the lions if you RV/astral travel/whatever to this place.

There is far more there then just a temple. Which is not dedicated to any gods by the way. More like Doors to interesting places with nice people and civilisations.

edit on 7-3-2017 by Whatsthisthen because: corrected typos, oh and a few points to clarify

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 04:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Whatsthisthen

Totally agree weather in Australia is becoming very different, seasons seem to start later, one day heavy rain next dry and super hot, but put that down to the world climate change. Biggest problem with Canberra, is all the heads of government and defence make all the decisions but don't live here, the fly back to there homes in other states and we with live with all the Canberra bashing from the rest of Australia.

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 08:11 PM
link   
a reply to: myss427

Your right, it is odd how Canberra is so very bearucratic. A clue perhaps to the nature of the Theosophical geometry's purpose.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join