It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Divine Culture In Traditional Dance Show – Prime Enemy Of Communist China..

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2017 @ 07:34 AM
link   

With five companies, Shen Yun has become the largest classical

Chinese dance troop in the world touring more than 100 cities every year.

This makes the Chinese Communist Party panic because this dance

represents everything good and beautiful that the Chinese Communists have destroyed.

Naturally they try to destroy Shen Yun as well.

Shen Yun has aroused the opposition of the Chinese Communist Party(CCP) because their divinely inspired dance show attracts full houses in theatres across the whole world.

US based and created by Falun Gong practitioners Shen Yun shows the beauty of traditional, divinely inspired Chinese culture while also informing people of the atrocities against human rights and free speech in China today...

Divine Culture In Traditional Dance Show – Prime Enemy Of Communist China..

This article shows the essential power of culture through a dance show called Shen Yun(means divine bearing) and how the Chinese gvmt(CCP) does everything in its power to stop freedom of speech and arts across the whole world by resorting to primitive methods like violence, slander, extortion etc. This is shocking because it reveals the enormous power the CCP has across the whole world even in terms of controlling our culture in our own countries.

Thankfully people oppose the CCP tyranny and go and watch this unique show which showcases the beauty of traditional, divinely inspired culture from different regions in China.

From now on people have a chance to see what hidden communism really is like: tyranny, dictatorship and violence against even dance troups based in the US.

Please read it and check out the video - it´s very uplifting to see people´s reactions to this show.

When we see our modern culture we should be aware of the fact that it is created by people who oppose all our traditions and our old culture. They want to implement their own culture and it won´t lead to happiness for the masses I believe..

posted on Feb, 27 2017 @ 07:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Gaussq

The average American that attends the event probably has little knowledge of the history of the dance company and the disdain of it by the commie government. I would suspect, therefore, that the average American comes out of the theater with a total lack of knowledge of the politics of the issue and with a higher, historical regard for the country of China as a whole. In that broad sense, the Peking should be pleased. Propaganda can work both ways doesn't it?

posted on Feb, 27 2017 @ 07:53 AM
link   
My thoughts about Shen Yun are in the post I made a couple of weeks ago after my son and I went to see it:

Shen Yun -- Reviving Ancient Chinese Culture

Did you see their latest performance?

posted on Feb, 27 2017 @ 07:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Aliensun

Just imagine what Augmented Reality would do for people like that, while they're watching they could have all that information fed to them and walk out of that show feeling inspired and having compassion towards a country we were told to hate.

When we should only has disdain towards governments not it's people.

The governments of the world have failed, the people just keep rocking the free world.

posted on Feb, 27 2017 @ 07:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Aliensun

The average American that attends the event probably has little knowledge of the history of the dance company and the disdain of it by the commie government. I would suspect, therefore, that the average American comes out of the theater with a total lack of knowledge of the politics of the issue and with a higher, historical regard for the country of China as a whole. In that broad sense, the Peking should be pleased. Propaganda can work both ways doesn't it?
The entire thing is explained in both Mandarin AND English during the show. Two MCs come out between EVERY dance or solo and explain EXACTLY what the point is.

There is no doubt left in the mind of those who attend of what it is about, who Shen Yun are, and how they came to be.

Besides the live exposition EVERYONE gets a nicely produced, slick program that explains it all, too. The only way one could come out of there NOT knowing that it is anti-Communist China and based out of New York is if one is blind and deaf. The show is not allowed to be performed in China.

edit on 2/27/2017 by BuzzyWigs because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2017 @ 04:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: BuzzyWigs
My thoughts about Shen Yun are in the post I made a couple of weeks ago after my son and I went to see it:

Shen Yun -- Reviving Ancient Chinese Culture

Did you see their latest performance?

Sorry I didnt see it yet this year. I hope I will be able to see them soon again, they are really great and give people hope for the future in a way other shows cant do.

posted on Feb, 27 2017 @ 04:36 PM
link   

They really are awesome. And it's great that you know about them.
My son is very interested in Asian culture, and I took him to see it for his birthday (he turned 26 earlier this month).

posted on Feb, 27 2017 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Thank you for raising awareness about the Falun Gong.
Shen Yun has sometimes issues in the US as well :

Who's afraid of Shen Yun ?

new topics

top topics

join