It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Italy employees at Lidl imprisoned 2 Gypsies that steal boxes, in a cage

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 08:21 AM
link   
Well, yeah, i just want to hear what Lidl has to say?

Or i can ask do you think its a good idea to lock someone in a cage? And she is bleeding on the side of the face..

Im just curious... What ? speechless...

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 08:33 AM
link   
Yup its a damn good idea. Lock them up until police arrive. Until you'e actually had to deal with them don't think you can safely comment. They are skilled thieves (usually) award winning drama queens violent and aggressive. Generalisation of gypsies? Yup sure is

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 08:34 AM
link   
No hose?

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 08:39 AM
link   
my father grew up with gypsies in moldova and romania.
the things they say are not stereotypes.

still, the vid looks cruel

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 08:48 AM
link   
a reply to: tikbalang

first it seems a little extreme, a cage. but if you think about it, there is just a caption that say steeling boxes. well how do we know they were only boxes and that these guys are not ass hole secutiry guards.

you do know that in some stores or malls in the U.S. they have security and loss prevention that when they catch shoplifters they lock them up in rooms and wait on the police.

and for the cut, i would say it's a safe bet that it was a self inflicted wound, just look at how she is carrying on. not unreasonable to think that in her fits she hit her face on something.

other than the guys being assholes, not enough to go on.
edit on 24-2-2017 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 09:00 AM
link   
Not many people realise how bad the Roma are treated in Europe. I am not justifying the theft at all but the underlying agenda may be anti Roma.

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 09:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Tiger5

Yeah not a country in Europe likes them or wants them
Can't imagine why

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 09:12 AM
link   
a reply to: PhyllidaDavenport

You know the Roma are European citizens who should be protected under law? There as usual good and bad Roma.

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 09:14 AM
link   
God forbid any people should live free and off the 'productive' (slave) grid. We call them 'homeless' here, over in Europe the correct derogatory is 'Wild Gypsies'?

Hiltler knew what to do with them, looks like these guys do too....

(by the by, that looks like an act to gain sympathy and get let go, not a 'feral person' like were supposed to think)

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 10:14 AM
link   
Ppl comes to ATS to learn how they are oppressed and programmed etc but in the case of gypsies they are the cause of all the evil and how yall should hate and be disgusted about them and their silly idea of existing as free human being..
Sounds allot like slaves trying to convince them self it is great to be a slave and programmed by masters.

Shiit i can track that mantra down to 1200-1300ad by news papers and other history documents in different countries, it is not that random than ppl like to think, things are like they are because it has been build that way and there has been plenty willing or other wise to keep the hypnosis on.

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 10:58 AM
link   
tikbalang

I don't understand..is this the way people are treated over in Europe? The video, shows her screaming and another person calmly going about his/her business inside the "cage". Are we sure that the video is being represented honestly? I don't understand how two people would be in the same scenario and act so differently...

Is there a link to a story or some further reading that you have? I can look for one if you don't have one available. In any case, she is obviously upset and watching the video made me a bit sad. I empathize with her if this is real..not saying you posted a false video, just saying the person who posted it might be misrepresenting what it actually is...

Thanks,
blend57

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 11:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: dashen
my father grew up with gypsies in moldova and romania.
the things they say are not stereotypes.

still, the vid looks cruel

As your post clearly highlights, stereotypes do not spring unseeded, from fallow ground. Evolved intelligence is a survival trait, learned experience is a mechanism for healthy gene perpetuation.
edit on 24-2-2017 by CulturalResilience because: (no reason given)

edit on 24-2-2017 by CulturalResilience because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 11:13 AM
link   
a reply to: tikbalang

The video is fake.

Now that I know it's this easy to fool you guys I'm going to start posting fake videos, too.

Clicky Baity Gypsie!

edit on 2/24/2017 by ColdWisdom because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 11:57 AM
link   
a reply to: blend57

You need to understand that its basically a very closed off community that in theory travels around from place to place and make their money from doing odd jobs wherever they are.

They used to be quite useful as they'd follow the harvests of various crops and earn a living that way and also they were the tinkerers who could mend a broken plate etc.

These days theres two kinds, the Irish and the Roma and they hate each other but these days both pretty much are scoundrels and have about as much respect for the laws and customs of the place as you can imagine the word.

If theres Gypsies/Travellers around here its best to put the good stuff in the house and anything you don't want in the garden shed and don't lock it as it saves on the cost when repairing the door as they go around kicking in sheds at night and it's free disposal of rubbish (till the council have to pay for it being fly tipped)

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 12:29 PM
link   
Maxatoria

Oh..I just saw a woman that was obviously upset about her situation and thought..why would anyone do this over empty boxes that were thrown out? It is weird for me to think that someone would do such a thing to another person and I didn't really see the purpose of it..

But I guess the video is fake anyways...at least I hope it is. Still, you have to wonder, why is the lady so upset and being kept in a box?

Thanks for the explanation... I will look into the gypsy culture more. It sounds like they have a really interesting history.

blend57

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 12:41 PM
link   
After hundreds of years of slavery, genocides, systematic destruction of their communities, forced assimilate in brutal ways and so on, these European countries havnt done shyt to make things better, rather worse because these are very corrupted countries to begun with, not just about gypsies but their governments are hand in hand with mafias and such, their ppl know it and they go along with it, they even brag about it..

Gypsies dont get choices like they do, they know those few limited choices and whats left for them yet still they keep whats really matters in life without bending over and being mindless programming. In the northern Europe like Scandinavia, they seem to hold much higher standard of life than what it is lower parts of Europe, its said by someone wiser that you can see allot about country how it deals with its poorest part of the community and gypsies often if not always are largest poor part of the country.

I cannot be but proud about how resilient we are!

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 01:10 PM
link   

I don't know their law but here in the UK you pay for stuff to be removed by correct legal method but until they turn up and you sign for them to load it onto the wagon it's your property (this is a former shop keeper speaking) so until that point in theory its theft and given she's giving it all sorts of crap they are probably right to keep her in somewhere safe until the police turn up and sort the situation.

Can't see why anyone would steal cardboard other than cheap fuel and lets just say most places would give it away in an instant if they just asked politely...it would save businesses loads if it was getting burned and someone was warm and we could halve the times we need to call in the trash company to lift it up at least.

posted on Feb, 27 2017 @ 12:05 AM
link   

Its the intent of the video, he justifies his actions based on cultural heritage..

There is no representing in intention, but i do know what you mean .

posted on Feb, 27 2017 @ 07:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Maxatoria

When you hear what was done.......

They were bruised and battered, the witnesses were told to shut up, the authorities can't link the beating to the men since no witnessed were around and the gypsies are considered a unreliable source..

edit on 2017227 by tikbalang because: (no reason given)

top topics

join