It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WW3 happens mad science, etc.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 08:54 PM
link   
1. So who will you fight for in WW3? Assuming the Nukes haven't been fire and they all have been disabled or shot down. Be more specific. I know you pro-USA is just going to USA. So if your going to say USA, you can say "The good side of USA or the people who are not against the Constitution."

2. What if you found out your military leaders or gov is doing mad science against other faction of humanity?
That was one reason the war started.

3. What if you found out the faction your fighting in is creating a superweapon/doomsday weapon that can destroy the world and they say it would win the war?
Possible scenario: The scientist goes against the weapon that it can destroy the world and the scientist gets called as an enemy of the state and sent to jail.

Suggestion: Blow up the weapon and burn all papers, if you think the other side is also going to use the weapon for oppression since the Nukes.

4. What if you found out the faction your in is creating hybrids or super soldiers to win the war or after the war waiting to be release against the public?

5. Possible Scenario: Half way through the war winning lots of battles, the leader/military leader turns dictator like and impose dictatorship and you found out that leader started the war first place, what will you do?
Switching side is still possible option.

6. What if found out that the population is being used for another faction to destroy another faction that was peaceful at start(cannon fodders is what you would call it)?

edit on 20-2-2017 by makemap because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 08:58 PM
link   
a reply to: makemap

I think I'd just stock up on extra food and supplies and stuff

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 09:15 PM
link   
a reply to: EmmanuelGoldstein

Remember the vodka.

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 12:55 AM
link   
With modern technology a full-scale world war is practically unfeasible, because it would result in the mutual assured destruction for all participants.

It would most likely be a perpetual proxy-war in regions like Africa, South Asia and the ME... which is exactly what we are seeing right now.

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 10:18 AM
link   
a reply to: makemap

I think the next war will be started by billionaire oligarchs who want to reduce the population to achieve a better quality of life.

Once all manufacturing is done by robots, robots building robots, soldiers replaced by bipedal robots, there will be no need for 8 billion people.

The next world war will be fought by bipedal robots:

www.youtube.com...

Combine the robots with 3D printers capable of working with metal we will have 100% manufacturing automation. At that point, society becomes primarily concerned with the commerce of culture.

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 09:05 PM
link   
a reply to: dfnj2015

Nice. Nice!! Can't wait till all American cities goes lock down with all the robots when an Invasion against the so called Reds happen.

top topics

join