It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TWA flight 800 on history channel last night

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2005 @ 08:27 AM
link   
I did a search, didn't find any links, I'm sure there are 100's....

did anyne see the show last night ?

anyway, it seemed pretty clear a (or two) navy missile hit the plane, and the kamakazi plane that was (in theory) trying to bring it down. This was, in essence, OBL's first strike at us.

The theory is bubba clinton covered it up because the atlanta olympic games were just starting, and they wanted to avoid the economic impact of people being afraid to fly....

my point is, if bubba came on tv and said "a terrorist plane tried to crash into a jet-liner, we attempted to stop it, but the missiles actually took the jet-liner down as well as the terrororist plane"

would you have boycotted flying ?

posted on Jan, 31 2005 @ 08:34 AM
link   
Funny I thought they made it even more clear that the explosion was caused by an electrical short within the center fuel tank.

This topic has been beaten to death here:
TWA FLIGHT 800

If someone could prove that there was a ship that was within missile range, I would concede that it was possible.

posted on Jan, 31 2005 @ 08:38 AM
link   
I saw something about this, there's absolutely no evidence of a missile other than eyewitness testimony, which is always notoriously unreliable. They completely rebuilt the wreckage and there's no hole that could have been created by a missile.

posted on Jan, 31 2005 @ 08:49 AM
link   
isn't it interesting................one person sees the show and says its "CLEAR that a missile or 2 caused the plane to crash"

and others see the same program and say "its clear it was a short of an electrical wire in the fuel tank"

wow.................how strange.............

angie

posted on Jan, 31 2005 @ 08:58 AM
link   
There are a lot off conspiracies that even an old skeptic like me can accept as possible-if-not-probable: multiple shooters/planners and cover-up guys in the JFK assassination; CIA involvement in drug smuggling and a drug epidemic in Oakland; Mena; deliberate misleading about Saddam's WMDs; etc.

And there are some conspiracies which I may not buy but admit the possibility, however remote, of, e.g., extraterrestrial intilligence (Spaceship Guys) here on Earth, early civilizations with a relatively high degree of technology.

And finally, there are some hoaxes that have so well debunked that I can't see anyone falling for them (although there are, of course!): the Hollow Earth, No Moon Landing, "Chem-trails", Missile hitting the Pentagon, and last -- but certainly not least -- the "Missile Attack on TWA 800".

posted on Jan, 31 2005 @ 09:02 AM
link   
I saw the last 25 mns, I probably missed the tank part......

what about the pilot who flew the plane the day before who got a piece of the seat cover that tested positive for rocket fuel ?

posted on Jan, 31 2005 @ 09:03 AM
link   
GLOBAL & ITS GLOBAL STRIKE FORCE

Now this is weird. A website (this is real!) suggests that a plane that was supposed to pick the senior Bush up (George H.W.) crashed in South Houston on 11-22-2004 was brought down by "digital interferon." Could this be true?

This is real, scarey, and deserves serious consideration / discussion. Let the reader beware; this information is freaking people out.

The information is shared on the following websites (and more) are linked together which creates a frightening scenario.

www.rtkl-foundation.org...
inverseoption.safeshopper.com...
thesentinel.injesus.com...

What do you make of this?

posted on Feb, 6 2005 @ 06:52 PM
link   
1st off, that 1 with the plane ramming TWA 800, BULL!!!!!!! 2 missiles=1 hit each!!!!??!?!?!?!?! BULL!!!! NO WAY!!!! I agree with the Stinger Missile Idea. Simply, 2-3 missiles went up, 2 THE SAME SPOT!!!!! WHO CARES IF NO ROCKET EQUIPMENT WAS LEFT BEHIND!!! What if it fell on the boats?
Anyways, the bomb thing CAN'T b right either. If so, then what were those 2-3 lights that flew through the sky at it. Last, by nature causes, same thing as with the bomb. Then what were the lights.........

new topics

top topics

join