It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Astronaut Cady Coleman explains her UFO "joke"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 10:49 AM
link   
This story has been around a long time. Mostly it's been exaggerated and fictionalized on UFO documentaries on cable TV.

uinterview.com...

The full video does show her clowning around, and at one point another astronaut floats past her with his butt nearly in her face. That's the explanation i'd heard from mission control folks who heard it live.

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 11:00 AM
link   
a reply to: JimOberg

That site was so ad-ridden I didn't get to read the context. After i muted the 1st ad, a second one started talking, then a couple pop-ups.

Could you please never do that again....and maybe provide some excerpts instead?

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 11:55 AM
link   

So it was really a UFB?.

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Got a link to the full video? Cady Coleman getting mooned??

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 01:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: LABTECH767

So it was really a UFB?.

I was thinking UFA

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 07:04 AM
link   
Question is ... if she did see a UFO would it be explained-away as a joke ?

STS 73 Catherine Coleman "we have an unidentified flying object"
Link - www.youtube.com...

And ... is there any possibility more was discussed on the DoD encrypted channel ?
edit on 18-2-2017 by easynow because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 07:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: easynow
Question is ... if she did see a UFO would it be explained-away as a joke ?

... is there any possibility more was discussed on the DoD encrypted channel ?

Fall back on the legendary 'secret radio channels' again? The ones that no astronaut or Mission Control operator or engineering schematic or training manual ever heard of? Imagination is a wonderful thing when reality fails to satisfy dreams.

What records show is there is no window in the lab module this mission, or TV monitor for external views, best as I can tell, contrary evidence still not presented. One cable crockumentary showed a drawing from an unrelated mission to claim otherwise, but falsely.

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 07:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: JimOberg

Fall back on the legendary 'secret radio channels' again? The ones that no astronaut or Mission Control operator or engineering schematic or training manual ever heard of? Imagination is a wonderful thing when reality fails to satisfy dreams.

FYI - It's been proven to be true on the Apollo missions.

What records show is there is no window in the lab module this mission, or TV monitor for external views, best as I can tell, contrary evidence still not presented. One cable crockumentary showed a drawing from an unrelated mission to claim otherwise, but falsely.

Maybe it wasn't a out-the-window visual sighting ?

Astronaut Coleman answered a # 2 congressional question about a visual UFO sighting and she replied no because there were no windows in the space lab but she failed to answer question #3 that asked, "Was the UFO detected on your docking/landing radar or any other type of on-board radar?

Link - www.youtube.com...

top topics

join