It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2017 Grammys and the Elites Agenda

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 09:47 AM
link   
a reply to: FauxMulder
Listen .. I'm not the cleverest of people but I've read through the thread and I'm still struggling to see what the 'Elites agenda' is

All I'm seeing is a thread about how Beyoncé is dressed and how it's suppose to mean something to the Elites that somehow we are all meant to notice when watching these shows ( can't stand all the celebrity crap TBH)

Also if you yourself is not interested in the celebrity world why worry yourself as to what they do at award shows.

Sorry if the post sounds rude I'm just a little confused

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 10:08 AM
link   
a reply to: ThePeaceMaker

Its all good. Through this symbolism, the Grammys explicitly tells the viewers what to reject and what to embrace. As I said in an earlier reply, million and millions of people watch this stuff. Just because I don't care about these celebrities doesn't mean I don't find it interesting the crap they feed to the millions of people who lap this stuff up.

There are a ton of theories about MONACRCH mind control and Beta sex programming ruling this music / entertainment industry and all that symbolism is from that. Not sure if I believe it all but there are definitively some compelling arguments. Almost all of these performers use the same symbolism in every video or album cover or photo shoot, some go from a nice Disney child star to something disgusting (see Mily Cirus transformation), others have total mental break downs (Brittany Spears, Anna Nicole Smith etc. allegedly from abuse by their handlers). There have been videos of people exposing the industry for what it is. Usually they wind up dead or discredited or careers destroyed. See Michael Jackson, Dave Cheppelle etc.

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 10:21 AM
link   
A bunch of people playing dress-up and acting with pretentious self-importance is not the same as saying there is an elitist agenda.

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 10:24 AM
link   
Ok I think I'm with you now. Something a long then lines of ..
The elites use celebrities and award shows to 'program' the masses into what they should believe in or as you said what to reject and what to embrace

My question is though .. what do the elites want the people to embrace or reject. This is what I'm struggling with or is it a case of keeping the masses in a programmed state as to rather being awake and aware of what is happening in the world

Again I don't mean to sound rude. When it comes to threads about global elites and their agendas the NWO etc etc. Thanks for trying to explain

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 10:42 AM
link   

Hello again FauxMulder.

I have noticed that the celebrities who flaunt faux-Masonic and faux-Illuminati symbolism are using their domain of entertainment to propagate moral and ethical decay. The songs, films, shows, and photography associated with these faux Masonic/Illuminati symbols are evidently in contrast to goodness,... we can get this straight out of their lyrics and conceptual dramas.

I say "faux" Masonic/Illuminati, because real Freemasonry and the former Bavarian Illuminati uphold morals and positive virtues, whereas these displays of faux Masonic/Illuminati symbols flaunted by celebrities are in clear contradiction to the established principles of the aforementioned Orders.

Just as this clandestine agenda of moral and ethical decay often blasphemes religion through corrupted/opposite imagery, they are also doing the same thing with Freemasonic and Bavarian Illuminati imagery.

We may be wise, understanding, and ignoring of their agenda, however, I feel that mainstream industry entertainment is geared and directed toward the influence and indoctrination of the children of each successive generation.

edit on 2/16/17 by Sahabi because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 10:48 AM
link   
a reply to: ThePeaceMaker

My take on it is that they are using Trump (whether he is a part of it or not I'm not sure) to make Nationalism and that type of thing to look evil, bad, racist, whatever you want to call it, and make Globalism, open borders the cool thing that all the cool people are about. Revolt or rebellion is a thing that young people like and are attracted to, they like to believe they are "fighting the power". Really they are being controlled to believe that is what's happening when actually they are working for them. With the whole "not my president thing", they can use their agenda the thing that is rebellious against an evil Trump.

They try to portray celebrities as people to be revered and looked up to, to follow their word. When really most of us know they are brainless idiots.

It can now be associated with revolt and rebellion, two things that young people find appealing. The Agenda is now “fighting the power” and its message to the youth this year is “resist”. Katy Perry’s Chained to the Rhythm is a perfect example of pop culture using Trump to give itself a contestatory edge. While Perry has been used, for years, to push various aspects of the elite’s agenda (see my several articles about Katy Perry here), she is now telling people to “wake up” and so forth.

Not only is Trump being rejected (which was to be expected), but the opposite of his policies (i.e. open borders) is simultaneously being promoted. When the time will come to replace Trump, the “answer” to him will be 100% in line with the elite’s agenda. And people will perceive this as a victory.

edit on 16-2-2017 by FauxMulder because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 11:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Sahabi

I absolutely agree with what you said. Very well written

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 03:53 PM
link   

The person who designed the dress would have to be in on it no?

Or just pure luck?

You can't say that part or all of her dress is sending some sort of message without including the person that made the thing that's supposedly sending the message!

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 04:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Chadwickus

Maybe it was as simple as saying "design us something based off of XYZ"

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 05:25 PM
link   
A Tribe Called Quest are indeed legendary, I wouldn't look to them to provide me with anything of value politically though, they just made cool music back in the day.

This whole thing is based off the premise that Trump is somehow opposing the elite agenda and that any act of defiance against him is a win for the system. I find that to be a pretty ridiculous premise. If there is an elite agenda it controls all sides and Trump being elected was just one outcome of several that was calculated and considered before he ever sat his fat arse in the big boy chair.

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 05:38 PM
link   
Beyonce and JayZ are wannabes, albeit wealthy wannabes.

Symbolism is interesting and mysterious, and these two wannabes know it. Get people talking about what they might be portraying with all the symbolism like the OP did, and you will sell some music.

JayZ likes to talk about himself being "enlightened" and their fans buy that baloney. Wannabes but nothings instead. But, hey, in that business it's all about the $$.

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 05:58 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

I like to think of them as pawns. Doing what they're told by the industry. Sell this product or talk about this topic. Wannabes works too.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join