It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Question about the U.S. Presidents

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2005 @ 01:44 AM
link   
Is it true that some US presidents have been hinting about life outside this planet in some of their speeches?

posted on Jan, 31 2005 @ 01:55 AM
link   
Ronald Reagan said something in a speech to the United Nations that seems to have hinted at that:

I occasionally think how quickly our differences worldwide would vanish if we were facing an alien threat from outside this world. And yet, I ask is not an alien force ALREADY among us?"

posted on Jan, 31 2005 @ 09:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by djohnsto77
Ronald Reagan said something in a speech to the United Nations that seems to have hinted at that:

I occasionally think how quickly our differences worldwide would vanish if we were facing an alien threat from outside this world. And yet, I ask is not an alien force ALREADY among us?"

He's probably just refering to cows.

Evil things I tell you...

posted on Jan, 31 2005 @ 10:05 AM
link   
Check out this link:

www.qtm.net...

posted on Jan, 31 2005 @ 07:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by djohnsto77

[/quoteThat was Bill Clinton's threat regarding a tax situation with Conress. I know that Jimmy Carter wanted the Star Wars program for aliens. He seen an U.F.O. and asked his Pilot about it. His pilot said he never seen anything like it. OH yeah, Jimmy Carter and a Russian president said something regarding U.F.Os. I forgot what it was but you can find it. It was something like ,if Earth was invaded by U.F. Os, we would see that we are the same in that we all belong here and we would be united despite our differences. I know you can find the exact quote.

posted on Jan, 31 2005 @ 07:52 PM
link   
I found some more things concerning Reagan and Aliens.

"At the Geneva Summit in 1985, he told Soviet foreign minister Eduard Shevardnadze that if we ever discovered ETs were planning to attack, both nations would form a quick alliance. Shevardnadze agreed, and apparently for good reason. ''

"I couldn't help but say to (Soviet premier Mikhail Gorbachev)," Reagan recalled later in 1985, to a high school class, "just how easy his task and mine might be if suddenly there was a threat to this world from some other species from another planet."

And what to make of Reagan's alleged comment to Steven Spielberg, following the 1982 screening of "ET: The Extraterrestrial" at the White House? "You know, there aren't six people in this room who know how true this really is." Producer Jamie Shandera said Spielberg told him the story, but Spielberg refuses to discuss the incident in the media.

I hope Spielberg next movie isnt anything like reality hes making a remake of ''War of the Worlds''

www.ufoevidence.org...

[edit on 31-1-2005 by ShadowXIX]

[edit on 31-1-2005 by ShadowXIX]

posted on Jan, 31 2005 @ 08:53 PM
link   
Shadow's info is correct...

Also, former President Jimmy Carter has a documented UFO sighting, and before elected, actually promised disclosure....

Seems they managed to change his mind....

posted on Jan, 31 2005 @ 09:50 PM
link   
Reagan actually had two UFO sightings himself. I started a thread about this when he died... but I think I look bad when I keep referencing my own threads so i won't ask everyone to read it here. In short, though, Nancy and him saw a UFO while travelling to a dinner party. They stopped and looked at it for awhile (they arrived at the party half an hour late). Later on, when Reagan was governor of California, he spotted a UFO following his chartered plane and ordered the pilot to 'chase' it as far as he could (researchers believe, btw, that most people who have repeat UFO sightings are abductees).

While president Reagan often dropped lines about ETs into his speeches. In fact, Colin Powell once joked about how he had to keep Reagan from talking about such things when they were around children.

posted on Jan, 31 2005 @ 10:00 PM
link   
There seems to be many things past Presidents have been hinting at. I think it was the History Channel that had a special on "The Presidents", very informative.

Bush Sr. by far is a interesting little man, was DCI not even a year, then became pres, and established the Center for CIA...his history is in my opinion the third most interesting of our Presidents.

posted on Jan, 31 2005 @ 11:13 PM
link   
1332.50megs.com...

Sincerely

Cade

top topics

join