It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Land of the Free

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2017 @ 11:49 PM
link   
*turns on TV*

"...Are you sick and tired? Sick and tired of the same old thing? Day by day, watching the time fly, do you ever crave for...more?

...Well good! You aren't alone my friend and let me assure you, that you definitely deserve more! In fact, I know exactly what you're looking for.. Oh yes, yes. You want the freedom to believe in what you want and the freedom to be able to feel however you wish, you want to live in a happy home and raise your family beside like-minded people who share your same values.. Oh yes, you want freedom from financial burdens, more happiness, less stress and you want to live comfortably and feel secure. Oh yes.. you want the freedom to chase your dreams, to persue your passions and ultimately become who you were destined to be!

...Now, I know what you're thinking... is this too good to be true? Well of course not! Welcome to the Land of the Free! A place where everyone is treated fairly and has equal opportunity, where nobody discriminates and prejudice is the thing of the past. That's right folks, here in the Land of the Free you'll be who you want, do what you want to do and live the life you want! We are inviting EVERYONE to come and join us in our utopion dream!...

Well what are you waiting for? Your life isn't going for to change itself, come and join us and finally live the life you deserve! Welcome to the Land of the Free!...

Now, I know your are just dying to come here, and you must be wondering how do you join? Well I'm glad you asked that, because it's so easy! As easy as signing your name on this dotted line! That's it! You true destiny is a signature away!

Well be waiting to welcome you my friend, see you soon!

edit on 11-2-2017 by knowledgehunter0986 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 10:48 PM
link   
Haha, I see what you did here.. very clever! All TV programming (the word programming alone should warn us about intent) is designed to sell us something we never needed.

Well written and fun read. Love the pictures (that movie is great).

I agree that there is no way to eradicate prejudice.. and I feel better living in a place where people feel free to say whatever they believe. A good way to separate the wheat from the chaff imo.

Look forward to reading more!
edit on 13-2-2017 by zosimov because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 09:50 AM
link   
as reply to: zosimov

Thanks

Was a quick and fun thing to make. Been feeling really creative and artsy lately.

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 10:01 AM
link   
Last year when I saw grown adults chasing imaginary monsters with hand held technology it dawned upon me our species probably wont be around much longer,500 channels of crap telling us to buy stuff we don't need to impress people we don't even like-yeah that's logical.
edit on 14-2-2017 by khnum because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 10:04 AM
link   
a reply to: khnum

yer we will
they just wont be...

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 10:07 AM
link   
a reply to: kibric

Yes Im ready to stalk elk at the ruins of the Rockerfeller centre I don't think Mark Zuckerburg will be joining us though.

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 10:08 AM
link   

It's all apart of their master plan. People are slowly waking up and i hope it's not too late to turn it around..

And that's a big "hope"

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 10:09 AM
link   

no he is not invited
we all hate him

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 10:15 AM
link   
a reply to: knowledgehunter0986

In response to Nancy Pelosi's Korea comments I actually saw on RT people protesting Putins invasion of Korea the other day...and now we are playing The Apprentice with nuclear weapons...its a big hope indeed

top topics

join