It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Videos to get! They are Great!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2005 @ 05:56 PM
link   
Ok, I buy/watch alot of footage on aliens, circles, encounters, Roswell, so forth, and I have to admit I found one that I like best. It is a box package of four tapes/DvDs(if you get the DvD version). It is Called UFO The Hidden Truth by American Home Treasures. It has a 2 part in-depth on Roswell, with Bob Lazaar and the creators of the tapes/DvDs trying to get information. They go to the airport that the employees take to get to Area 51, they even do a fly by and get buzzed by jets from a military base. They go to the road that leads to the base where you can see the sign that basically says you enter you die. Go and interveiw the company that has ties/connections to Area 51, alot of stuff.

The third tape is The Strange Case of Crop Circles, where they are in England and go around to dif. sites, interveiws, things like that. Have dif. sciencetists explain dif. explanations, the guys who said they did all crop circles even though they are all over the world and some done before the guys said they started making them, so forth. Have photos/video of dif. circles, one I like is one in Russia where it went down the the soil, and now when it snows, no snow sticks, it melts immediatly, and NOTHING grows, you can see the razor edge of grass growing around it, perfect.

The fourth is just basic UFOs. One case in northern Texas were a UFO was seen by several people all over Northern Texas and reported. Some reports go from cars stalling to people getting out and being hit by a blast of heat. The cops were going to all the dif. areas it was reported and found nothing. All in all over 6 people saw it, all in the same night. It also explains the dif. between encounters of the first, second, and third. Then shows more videos from all over the world.

If you like/want to know more about aliens/ufos/circles/Roswell, I suggest you buy this video.

posted on Jan, 30 2005 @ 08:33 PM
link   
COOL, are they available on Amazon.com? and would you buy them for me too?
please?

Thanks for the suggestion

posted on Jan, 30 2005 @ 09:31 PM
link   
IDK about Amazon, got mine at a Allied Record Store for 2.50. But did a google search, you can buy them. Don't know if at Amazon though.

join