It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why Has the Drama-Level Been Raised?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2005 @ 04:01 PM
link   
Why has the Department of Boardland Sanity Cyber-Drama Threat Level Alert System been raised to High? What caused this impending drama?

posted on Jan, 30 2005 @ 04:05 PM
link   
Could have something to do with the Neo-Nazi's who've infiltrated the board...

posted on Jan, 30 2005 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by sardion2000
Could have something to do with the Neo-Nazi's who've infiltrated the board...

Yeah, your prolly right...

Stupid Nazis...

posted on Jan, 30 2005 @ 04:20 PM
link   
shut those nazi sons a bithches down.

i say kill em all!

posted on Jan, 30 2005 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by KrazyIvan

i say kill em all!

^thats why.

posted on Jan, 30 2005 @ 07:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Amorymeltzer

Originally posted by KrazyIvan

i say kill em all!

^thats why.

Yeah thats what I was trying to get at. My Family suffered greatly at the hands of Nazi's, and I do not hate them I pitty them and anyone else who follows thier Ideology. Best thing to do is to ignore them, or if you cannot do such a thing Kill them with Kindness, Logic and Reason. Best weapon we have at ATS. Basically what I'm trying to say is don't stoop to thier level.

posted on Jan, 30 2005 @ 11:02 PM
link   
Might it be related to tomorrow's annoucement?

I believe that's the first time I've ever seen that bright of an orange myself...

posted on Jan, 30 2005 @ 11:16 PM
link   
Where is this drama level indicator?

Why do you people resent these people. Obviously they are not the same Nazi's. Live in the past and you will continue to feel the same pain. It is time for some people to move forward and quit living in the past.

I think it is more political than actual events.

posted on Jan, 30 2005 @ 11:26 PM
link   
I believe that the tensions on ATS are mostly politically based. Is just a sampling of how completely devided we are in the usa and how strongly each side believes in thier different views and concepts.
Peace, People, Peace!

posted on Jan, 30 2005 @ 11:32 PM
link   
Awesome avatar justanotherperson....Sporting the Kokopelli!!

BTW - that website you got your avatar from has a killer breakdown on ancient and lost civilizations....that's like several semesters worth of info from my anthropology classes...lol

I think it was raised perhaps in preperation for SO's announcement on the new feature here at ATS....?

posted on Jan, 31 2005 @ 07:08 AM
link   

Best thing to do is to ignore them

I don't think we should ignore ignorance. It just propegates the kind of mindset they they expect us to have. Deny Ignorance.

posted on Jan, 31 2005 @ 07:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Simulacra

Best thing to do is to ignore them

I don't think we should ignore ignorance. It just propegates the kind of mindset they they expect us to have. Deny Ignorance.

Maybe I should have elaborated. I agree we shouldn't let this fester nor should we allow this to degenorate any further. I guess what I should have said if you have nothing but troll-like intentions the "Best thing to do is to ignore them".

posted on Jan, 31 2005 @ 08:24 AM
link   
lol...
remember, conspiracy sites are considered one of the biggest intakes of crazies (though, that's steryotyping, really). Just like ratings sites are full of the lonely. The emotionally imbalanced are the easiest to pick on....from a distance, of course. So the haters, the players, the a**** alike all come to pick on th easy pickings, watching people get riled for no reasons but sheer spite. This site has done a lot to curb that, we have good people watching out for us, lol... I'm considerably suprised that we aren't at this level of alert all the time.

posted on Jan, 31 2005 @ 09:02 PM
link   
you havnt seen the last of me
nothing is safe
change is coming

--CRAYONE1--
hxr4lf

new topics

top topics

join