It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The shape of things to come League of the south New Formation

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 11:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Are you saying what the hate is doesn't matter? Just the fact that hate is involved with militias?

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 11:12 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

Here it is.

leagueofthesouth.com...

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 11:14 PM
link   

No.
It's more that some people seem to think that claiming to be a "militia" makes them special.

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 11:15 PM
link   
a reply to: TheAlleghenyGentleman

Ok, interesting. He directs traffic back to the original (dormant) site.

No likes, no shares, no comments etc.

So I refer to my previous statement.
When in the past 50 years has white supremacy been relevant?

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 11:20 PM
link   

Are you kidding me?

Systemic racism is still a serious problem in this country. All the monuments in the south are of the civil war and very few show the true barbaric history of slavery.

That is why I welcome this monument

eji.org...

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 11:22 PM
link   
I couldn't find hardly anything, even using wikipedia, about this guy. I live in the deep south and know nothing about him. Never heard of his name or his group.

Let's not give him any power by using his name or his hate group.

He's a nobody trying to be a somebody.

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 11:24 PM
link   
Moron is allowing himselve to be bated and attack the left which is what they want especially by people like him. I guess he hasn't recieved the memo on we are winning and we dont need his help or his ideology screwing it up for us. Obviously you dont try and correct an enemy when they are making a mistake.

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 11:38 PM
link   

You want to highlight a fringe group with almost zero influence to back a case for systemic racism or..a monument? I would pick a different horse to bet on but to each their own.

Books, music, monuments and documentaries are all testament to barbaric acts of slavery. Currently watching one on Auschwitz.

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 11:46 PM
link   

I wanted to highlight hate.

Hate in its smallest form is still dangerous.

This doesn't have to be the one group that breaks out and murders 10's of people but it can be groups like this. The fact that we still have these groups in plain sight and people turn their cheek shows we still have and will always have a long way to come. If it's not this group it will be another under a different flag and name, but the mission will be the same and that is the unjustified hatrid of innocent people for something as simple as a power grab. Large scale, small scale, it matters.

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 11:49 PM
link   

IMO hate will always exist and those that have like minds will find each other in todays internet. When they break the law, then it proves to be an issue, until then free speech is still in the 1st amendment.

The more you feed it, the more power it gains.

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 11:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheAlleghenyGentleman

I wanted to highlight hate.

Hate in its smallest form is still dangerous.

This doesn't have to be the one group that breaks out and murders 10's of people but it can be groups like this. The fact that we still have these groups in plain sight and people turn their cheek shows we still have and will always have a long way to come. If it's not this group it will be another under a different flag and name, but the mission will be the same and that is the unjustified hatrid of innocent people for something as simple as a power grab. Large scale, small scale, it matters.

But what do you mean people turn their cheeek?

Most people, myself included never heard of this group. When we did hear of it, we all said it sounded hateful and condemned it.

Yet we will not seek to silence this man. Until he advocates for violence to others, he has the right to peddle any hate he wishes.

No matter what side of the political spectrum you are on, and what kind of hate you push, I will defend your right to say it until you start hurting people.

I understand there are hateful white racist, and you have every right to point that out.

But the media and others push this narrative like white hate groups are so pervasive that they pose this enormous threat to society.

Meanwhile, we have hat groups on the left beating people for ideological differences and destroying property every week, and those same media groups make excuses for these peaceful protestors.

So although I commend you for wanting to call out hate and remind us it comes from all sides, I think that we should focus our efforts on confronting the hate groups that are currently doing the most damage, seeing as how they are getting a pass from the media and law enforcement.

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 11:55 PM
link   

I agree but you still need to track it to understand any new forms it is taking in trying to disguise itself.

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 11:59 PM
link   

That's fine, and I'm not condemning you in any way. Just asking the question; what is the benefit of tracking a virtually non-existent cause/group?

Given the info that I added to your thread, it's not difficult to find that he is indeed a white supremacist. The most troubling thing is that he wants to build essentially a militia and thinks he may have local authority backing. Whether it is true or not is a bigger question that certainly deserves an answer.

posted on Feb, 7 2017 @ 12:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler
But the media and others push this narrative like white hate groups are so pervasive that they pose this enormous threat to society.

I worry about these types more than most others. They're half-way trained, well armed, and ignorant. Very bad combo.

If they start killing people and they're not quickly suppressed, all the other loonies might start springing out of their closets and join them. Underestimating how many of them there really are and how far they're willing to go ... is what I think Phage alludes to when he calls them Bundites. And that one was a pretty close call.

posted on Feb, 7 2017 @ 12:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

In no way was the "turn the cheek" a religious reference.

What happened in the Bay Area was idiotic and dangerous. A less culturally ingrained and organized hate group but a hate group nontheless.

edit on 7-2-2017 by TheAlleghenyGentleman because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2017 @ 12:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Snarl

originally posted by: Grambler

I worry about these types more than most others. They're half-way trained, well armed, and ignorant. Very bad combo.

If they start killing people and they're not quickly suppressed, all the other loonies might start springing out of their closets and join them. Underestimating how many of them there really are and how far they're willing to go ... is what I think Phage alludes to when he calls them Bundites. And that one was a pretty close call.

I have no problem with worrying about militant white nationalist groups. No doubt that they could someday cause much damage.

But somehow thats the only hate group that it seems like anyone is ever interested in talking about, at least in the main stream.

Now we see leftists hate groups beating people and rioting every week, and the media and apparently some on ATS still want to focus on the white nationalist groups.

In a perverse way, this empowers these white hate groups. They see leftists groups rioting and beating trump supporters, and law enforcement does nothing, and the media brushes it off and makes excuses. And even people that condemn this say "But lets not forget about the real threat, white racist people"

Can't you see that this is the best piece of propaganda these hate mongers can have? They are telling their members, "See, conservative people and white people can be beaten in the streets, and not only does law enforcement do nothing, but people still say somehow we are the bad guys".

So not only does this constant insistence on looking out for white nationalists groups work as propaganda for them, it allows the media and others to bellittle the damage that the actual hate groups that are hurting people right now are doing.

posted on Feb, 7 2017 @ 12:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheAlleghenyGentleman

Are you kidding me?

Systemic racism is still a serious problem in this country. All the monuments in the south are of the civil war and very few show the true barbaric history of slavery.

That is why I welcome this monument

eji.org...

According to your link, there were over 4,000 lynchings carried out over a 73 year period.

In 2015 alone, almost 6,000 black people died at the hands of other black people.

My point is... you're gonna need a whole lot of monuments.

edit on 7-2-2017 by Bone75 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2017 @ 12:33 AM
link   
Sounds like a defunct group that Soros foundations would raise from the ashes of obscurity and employ. Stir up the base with manufactured I told you so's, look what Trump has popping up as the boogie man, never mind they have no connection to Trump whatsoever.

More Fake News to justify Leftist aggression.

posted on Feb, 7 2017 @ 09:49 AM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

you joke but this is exactly how the KKK did start.

it started as a semi-political organization after the civil war to protect the values of the south from all the liberal carpetbaggers going south to help with reconstruction after the war.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join